Our community has always been creative in decorating their hideouts and with the massive revamp of the hideout system in the Betrayal expansion, the amount of amazing and unique hideouts has grown significantly. For this news post we've gathered several interesting hideouts recently submitted by our players. Check out the video below!

Here's a list of hideouts, featured in this video:
If you're inspired to decorate your own hideout, you'll be happy to hear that we've started a huge sale on hideout decorations which will run for a week! There are 61 hideout effects and decorations available at discounted prices, included the Sin Cathedral Decoration, the Mystic Building Supplies Decoration, the Arcane Throne Decoration and more! Please note that this sale excludes new hideout decorations which were introduced since the release of the Legion expansion. Those will become a part of our daily deals rotation very soon.

The sale runs all week alongside other daily deals, and ends at Jul 22, 2019 11:00 PM (EDT) (this is displayed in your local time). Click here to view the full list of discounts.

Thank you for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
dank
dank
Nice!
Celtic Woman - Tír na nÓg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhW1mh7U6-U
Not for me thanks
Saved
nice ty
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Derrok and Arthur are working together now? Other people trying their hand at hideout design on suicide watch. xD
Are hideouts itself ever gonna be included in these sales?
You could hire them; wouldn't hurt the game i reckon : )
But no sale on Hideouts :(, with the release of quite a few recently this would be the perfect time along side the hideout decorations.
Great hideouts as always.

It's the second time in a row that you do only showcase 3-4 hideouts and at least half of them being from the same people, you used to showcase a lot more hideouts from various people and that was great, i have to say it's a bit discouraging for those of us who are trying their best to do good stuff.

Example of great hideouts that were submitted not a long time ago (just mentioning a few of them) and that would probably interest many people :

Tesla Mansion by LeShor

Damnation by Xoivi

Zen Temple In The Sky by ClearSkyFriday

Kaom's Wet Dream by Holyverz

Cataclysmic Prison by Woody

Starry Refuge by FallSalt

Luxurious Middle East by RuslanandEmilyRUS

IMHO these deserved as much to be showcased as any other of these great hideouts, it would be good to at least make a bigger list next time especially since these showcases are pretty rare.
📜My hideout thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2542497
Last edited by Synopsis on Jul 16, 2019, 8:14:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info