The Corrupted Hideout

Cant wait to farm Atziri to earn this!
How about you fix some (insert explicit words) bugs instead of releasing hideouts and having MTX sales begging for funding
I don't mind paying for hideouts but this should have been an uber atziri drop.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
"
jackof8lades wrote:

100%

But as you somewhat allude to, an in-game drop doesn't generate revenue, which it appears is the main concern now.

Would it kill GGG to add some cosmetics to the drop table along with these shop releases?

I actually think it would be cool if bosses dropped some weapon/armor skins, or pets, or some sort of character effect. Seems like such a small ask in the grand scheme.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Why so expensive.. Scam
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
Sorry, but having no way to disable the random corruption winds makes me not want that hideout.
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
jackof8lades wrote:

100%

But as you somewhat allude to, an in-game drop doesn't generate revenue, which it appears is the main concern now.

Would it kill GGG to add some cosmetics to the drop table along with these shop releases?

I actually think it would be cool if bosses dropped some weapon/armor skins, or pets, or some sort of character effect. Seems like such a small ask in the grand scheme.

that happens but in another reality..

they added more stashes for new players, high end bosses can drop pets, wings or HO..

not on this reality tho.. after this it's time for the swarm to arrive and say: "but GGG needs to make money"
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Sorry, it's nice with new hideouts and all, but I'd hardly want to pay lots of money for a copy-paste of the Atziri area.
You should have given them the redmane treatment.. Make a statement!
Oof nice.
GGG is a business and need to make money. They aren't going to please everyone. You may not agree with the price or it not being tied to the atziri/uber atziri fight, but at the end of the day they offer the game for free. Maybe I'm weird, but it doesn't bother me at all and don't see anything wrong with it.
Last edited by Poizie123 on Jul 15, 2019, 12:24:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info