To ALL who still Waiting for Beta KEY To Path of Exile by GGG ! (not trolling)

Maybe u dont know but there is some date, I mean rly big date, I mean a day. That day is 15 May 2012, do you know What I Mean ? Some letter D and number 3 can tell You anything ? Great ! You have right, its about Diablo 3 so..

Leave that thread, log out that forum, forget abut that mmo whih ll be p2p and go buy pre-ord D3 what ll be much better than that game what logo u can see up there.

Rly, dont waste your time and energy to spam and flame on this forum.

Better prepare to D3...

Se you soon there.
Sorry, im greedy, wanna play them both.
Sorry, im poor now, i cant afford D3 anymore.

See you at lunch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
Last edited by Lachdanan on Apr 5, 2012, 1:18:50 PM
I have the D3 beta. Don't play it anymore.

May well never buy the game.

It's not a bad game (though the beta got old fast). But it's gonna cost 60 bucks.
I'm not excited for D3 for a long time by now. But I'm very excited for this game though, but due to the fact that I have no money, I can't purchase my self a key for this game.

And so I am stuck with only having a faint amount of hope that my name will show up on the random giveaway at the main page. Though I really hope that happens very soon, there is a limited period of time in which I can spend as much time as I wish in the game.

Don't compare F2P games against P2P, nowadays, you just can't beat the amazing things developers manage to do without making people to pay for their games, instead, just giving them a choice to pay. This is pretty much the present day of MMO's.
"
AmberGhost wrote:
I'm not excited for D3 for a long time by now. But I'm very excited for this game though, but due to the fact that I have no money, I can't purchase my self a key for this game.

And so I am stuck with only having a faint amount of hope that my name will show up on the random giveaway at the main page. Though I really hope that happens very soon, there is a limited period of time in which I can spend as much time as I wish in the game.

Don't compare F2P games against P2P, nowadays, you just can't beat the amazing things developers manage to do without making people to pay for their games, instead, just giving them a choice to pay. This is pretty much the present day of MMO's.

And don't confuse your proper terms then. It's B2P for diablo, NOT p2p.
good riddens
"
Grecoftw wrote:
Maybe u dont know but there is some date, I mean rly big date, I mean a day. That day is 15 May 2012, do you know What I Mean ? Some letter D and number 3 can tell You anything ? Great ! You have right, its about Diablo 3 so..

Leave that thread, log out that forum, forget abut that mmo whih ll be p2p and go buy pre-ord D3 what ll be much better than that game what logo u can see up there.

Rly, dont waste your time and energy to spam and flame on this forum.

Better prepare to D3...

Se you soon there.

My Spider senses are tingling...I detect butthurt somewhere up here.
I can't afford D3 and well i like PoE more since its mmo and besides, i don't have a credit card so i can't really buy either of these, i hope i just get lucky and get a beta key.
A community manager at Blizzard Forums posted this carefully-worded note, in one of the countless threads in which fans drool rainbows over the upcoming game:

On a more serious note, I too worry that we won't be able to meet the expectations people have built up for themselves. Part of my job is managing people's expectations, so... eh... stop it. Stop thinking about how awesome this game could be. Just imagine it's a new M. Night Shyamalan movie. Sure Sixth Sense was amazing and Unbreakable had it's moments, but this right here is the sequel to The Village ... or The Happening ... or Signs ... or any of the movies besides the two I first mentioned. So just like, lower those expectations, but still definitely buy the game please, and everything will be just fine.

Yeah, your game is so mighty your PR manager doesn't wanna feel the heat from the press after the game's hype is brought down

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info