constant vile words used in trade board (UPDATE)

I am receiving death threats, and messages containing words that I prefer to not repeat over and over in game through the trade board, from the same person on the same using the same offer over and over again. If GGG doesn't respond here, Ill take it to mean that I need to post a picture here of some of the rhetoric being used each and every day. Frankly id like the person banned off of all platforms but I don't know if GGG will even respond here. Thanks in advance for your help hopefully.

UPDATE: I have added another comment in the comments section to give additional comment on the situation for those interested or going through the same thing that I was. GGG actually intervened and saved my gameplay experience in this game and did it very discreetly and professionally; I am grateful that this game has such amazing employees! KUDOS! and someone give this person a raise!
Last edited by OddPorpoise1879 on Jul 17, 2019, 10:51:44 AM
Last bumped on Jul 18, 2019, 1:57:33 PM
Do you have proof, we'd like to see it. Until then as far as we know you are just making things up like %89 percent of claims like these. Also, why would you post this in public ? This seems more like a private message between the staff rather then positing it feedback and suggestion.
Last edited by DeadFall526 on Jul 13, 2019, 4:08:59 PM
Simple stop doing price fixing
"
I am receiving death threats, and messages containing words that I prefer to not repeat over and over in game through the trade board, from the same person on the same using the same offer over and over again. If GGG doesn't respond here, Ill take it to mean that I need to post a picture here of some of the rhetoric being used each and every day. Frankly id like the person banned off of all platforms but I don't know if GGG will even respond here. Thanks in advance for your help hopefully.

if youre recieving obscene words day after day and worse threats take screenshots and submit them to whoever your meant to within xbox/xbox network. i doubt ggg can do much about the situation.
Last edited by Fhark on Jul 14, 2019, 3:01:23 AM
set prices on every item you sell, don't price fix - problem solved
lol OP is probably one of the people who replies back to trade offers being an ass for no reason then gets responses that hurt his fragile feelings.
Just to be clear, I do not price fix, I am a solo player who isn't tech savy, and the threats and obscenity were coming from 1 source surrounding 1 item over a period of a week before I created this thread. I received literally thousands of messages, of which all came in rapid succession for that entire week in an effort by the perpetrator to crash my game and make me lose currency if I did not capitulate to his demands and abuse. Since making this report GGG actually stepped in and shielded me, I am very grateful that this game, especially on console, has such amazing developer and creator support! I now only wish I could alert GGG HQ to the great work done for me by their employee.
Lol so dramatic
Trololilol
Pmfg. Today someone said “Keep Yourself Safe” in a tradeboard message. This was way too friendly. I can only imagine he meant the opposite. GGG please shield me from this verbal abuse.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info