3 no-brainer suggestions for PS4 version - easy fixes

1. Ability to set custom controls
As a former PC player, I went into theorycrafting assuming weapon swap during combat would be viable, but sadly R3+R2 is really difficult to pull off without wrecking other movement. I'd love to bind it to just R1, then move ↓ to flask5, then have R3+R2 be the big map display... but I can't. Why not? Most console games allow control remapping away from default.

2. Allow an option to logout automatically on controller disconnect.
I get that wireless mice and wireless keyboards can suddenly run out of charge, but they rarely do so simultaneously, and computer users can log out quickly enough with either one alone. In contrast, most PS4 players use a single USB-charged controller, and (even though I was playing softcore) I was aghast to suffer a death on Act 1 Ledge because my controller ran out of charge, and I helplessly watched as cannibals beat me up.

3. Allow former PC users to transfer their MTX over.
I didn't use my "main" account to log into PS4 because I couldn't figure out how. I suppose that's because I couldn't. It's a shame that I'm playing POE again but can't bling myself out.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jul 13, 2019, 4:20:19 AM
Last bumped on Jul 19, 2019, 9:30:55 PM

The first 2 suggestions would be nice. I've heard streamers say they could set custom keybinds so i assume you can do this on xbox. As for the last suggestion for the time being that is impossible. Sony & Microsoft do not allow microtransaction purchases to carry over from pc to console or vice-verca.
Chroniccomplainerreviews.wordpress.com

Your source for quality honest reviews to save you time and money!
It's not Sony and Microsoft doing it, that's a GGG thing. Lots of other games have cross saves.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
I would also like to be logged out when my Xbox controller disconnects. Usually have to end up prematurely putting in fresh batteries just so I don't die to something random like that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info