Lag n Crash Cyclone-Leap slam PS4

Cyclone will show all the signs of working the animation will appear and i can glide through enemy mobs but no damage dealt to the mobs will register and i will be at full speed i will however take all the damage as normal as if i was just standing still the only way i have found to fix it is vaal ground slam.

Leap will lag out and send me back 2-4 jumps especially bad when at full blitz stacks.

it can cause the game to crash and has.
i have been lagged back into traps during ascendancy and Mob puddles during maps.

i know its not my internet wired 400 down / 30 up and will remain in party chat actively talking the entire time.

GGG this is quite infuriating especially during maps were i lose the map because the server cant process correctly on console. or that the console cant handle the load on it and bogs down.
allow us to lower unnecessary load to the console APU it can crunch the buff numbers behind the scenes no need to visualize the buff on the character for starters, every little bit counts.
Last bumped on Jul 23, 2019, 3:23:25 AM
Having same problem
Indeed, having the same problem.

Almost unplayable when rushing into big mobs. Screen freezes but you still be able to move through and 5 second later...boomm! dead.
>>> IGN: RaightIn2 <<<

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info