Add trade board filters ffs

No reason at all that we should have to browse hundreds or thousands of pages for a specific modifier to only see a few. Why do items that do not even match the fucking search criteria even show up at all? Spending more time browsing the damn trade board than actually playing the game. Its tedious asf and absolutely boring. This is a QoL change that is absolutely necessary.
Last bumped on Jul 22, 2019, 12:02:14 PM
THIS!! It's the worst trading experience I've ever had playing a online game. I also think if a item has no price it should not show up on the trade board as 75% of the items have no price then it becomes a what do you want for it game.
I for one actually enjoy sifting through unpriced/overpriced garbage for several hours and having my blood pressure go through the roof.
Agreed 300%. Fix this, ggg
It would be an easy fix too. When we enter our search filter, instead of displaying all results and highlighting our filter, just retrieve and display our filtered items. This way you don't have to sift through hundreds of pages to find 3 highlighted items.
Sad thing is they already have the tech built into thier website. Just make an option to search console only items and we have it fixed!!!

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Legion

Thier own trade tab on website has all filters built in!!
While I agree, based on their trade manifesto this will not change, and if it were to it would follow PC system where we can search but then need to message seller, hope they are online, agree to price, meet at hideout and trade (and open up much higher chance of scams).

They don't want trading to be easy, and even if most of the player base wants improvements (maybe the case or maybe just a vocal minority wants the changes) they have stood by their trade manifesto and said recently their stance on trade has not changed.
Trade manifesto means nothing. Console has TB because we can’t use poe.trade. The manifesto is for a PC enviorment. Where does it say hey for pc trade will do nothing. Player base makes POE.Trade. GGG we do not support macros. PC player base make potion macros to pop potions non stop. Heck they even have price check macros. PC, delve we are giving you new key binds!! Console... sorry we are just gonna remove 2 of the minimun 8 you have.

So yeah manifesto means crap because there is no cross-play and each enviorment pc, xbox and ps4 exist on its own. So each is different versions of the game and they need to fix it for its own enviorment.

Tell PC players to play without chat and poe.trade and give them the shitty TB console has......... and everyone would quit.
"
Anbu Hunter wrote:
*snip*

Console can use poe.trade too, it's got profile names listed with console items, and PC isn't allowed to use flask macros. It is dumb they take buttons in delve though. They should have mapped it to R2/RT + L1/LB-R1/RB
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
sadly this would only require them to be competent at developing... with how things have been in regards to desync and terrible patches at the start of each league, doesn't seem like this request is even remotely feasible. I'd love to be proved wrong.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info