GGG, might this be an idea to lag and crashes?

I just thought of an idea I haven’t seen around here.

Lag and crashes is more common than we’d want to admit, so...

1) Allow us toggle via Options Menu if we would want certain graphics heavy visual effects turned on, or off.

Think “Invisible Buff Effect”. *wink, wink*

2) Allow us in three (or more, constructive ways of improvement(s)) to sort loot.

a) Toggle drops close to a set item level; e.g, I want items with “item level ~80 to drop” (and-/or min/max editable values) This can heavily improve both Quality of Life and performance both server- and client side, and not to be send to client att all, and less items for server to generate and send in HUGE data bursts.

b) Toggle if we want identify- and/or portal scrolls to be shown on drop. It would of course overrule any loot filter.

c) As explained above, allow us to customize to item level in Market; and of course exclude ALL other options to be shown at all. Same goes for overruling any other added search criteria.

These are simple GUI additions, along with adjustments to Market what’s to be shown or not. With a remarkable theoretical impact on (especially) performance - in a good way!

And, not to mention the Quality of Life it would provide to an less than happy growing crowd, ...yet ease to please.

Your call, GGG!
Last edited by Segas9k on Jul 12, 2019, 10:05:43 PM
Last bumped on Jul 12, 2019, 8:57:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info