Price check Elegant Hubris - Chitus 158 000+

Hey guys, long time lurker, I'm seeking help for a pricecheck on a timeless jewel I dropped a few days ago :

It's damn near perfect roll-wise, almost 160 000/160 000 (I don't know shit about it tho, never used Timeless jewels so I don't really know how those things work) and there is currently no jewels above 110 000 for sale so I thought it might be rare.

I tried placing it on a few jewel spots and for the best one it gives about :

+340% lightning spell damage
+160% increased physical damage
+80% increased crit chance
+160% increased armour
+10% increased damage per frenzy charge
+4% increased energy shield per power charge
+30% attack speed
+25% global accuracy rating
a few +30-50 resistances and some other minions' buffs.

I wonder what you guys think about it, but I'm having a hard time finding a price for this jewel :/

Appreciate !

Last bumped on Jul 14, 2019, 2:12:03 AM
higher number doesnt mean anything.
thanks for your contribution
Yes, the number only determines which mods (selected from the pool) the jewel gives on which nodes in the passive tree when inserted in each socket. The number is only a seed number for the generator that generates this selection. It is a pseudorandom process (given the seed number, you will get the same result). The generator is not known and the chance to hit the same number (with Divine Orbs) on another jewel is very low because of the large range.

To determine how your jewel is valuable, try take a screenshot of the tree and point which mod it gives on which node. Some mods can be pointless if they require too many travel nodes to allocate to reach them.
Sure, I'll do it :

Jewel node is located right beneath "Mind drinker".
Last edited by pazTo on Jul 14, 2019, 2:12:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info