[3.9] Krovah's Berserker Frost Blades |In-Depth Guide| - Annihilate the Atlas, Shaper & FPS

Im having a problem, my frost blades damage is fully converted to cold which means i dont get to leech any life and with rage+rite of ruin i basically die if i dont have any pots, anyone else having this issue?
Hello, sorry but i will ask a question who has been probably already asked.

Where do you gain Onslaught? I meen you took some Onslaugh't boost nods but i don't understand why. You say in yours notes that come from the craft boot, but where? :s
Last edited by Hargo on Dec 21, 2019, 8:13:36 AM
what do i enter into path of building to see the tree
I enjoyed this last league.. How is it going against the new tanky bosses and metamorphs?
"
xdarkoverlord wrote:
Im having a problem, my frost blades damage is fully converted to cold which means i dont get to leech any life and with rage+rite of ruin i basically die if i dont have any pots, anyone else having this issue?

This isnt diablo 2 mate, yoı will still leech life and mana even though you convert %100. Get the 0.4 life and mana leech on tree, om bottom right side. It will cap both of yout leech.
"
Hargo wrote:
Hello, sorry but i will ask a question who has been probably already asked.

Where do you gain Onslaught? I meen you took some Onslaugh't boost nods but i don't understand why. You say in yours notes that come from the craft boot, but where? :s

There is a betreyal craft on boots which gives "%12 chance to gain onslaught on kill and %14 movement speed". You can obtain this craft by unveiling veiled boots. Or you can give it to a friend to craft for you if they happen to have the craft. Its a prefix btw, so you better get fire,cold,lightning res boots with high life and open prefix.
"
xaeror35 wrote:
I enjoyed this last league.. How is it going against the new tanky bosses and metamorphs?

Builds single target is fine up to red maps(even with dual ichimonji) but then it starts to fall down. You need good foils or paradoxica to deal decent damage to bosses upwards. You also cant freeze metamorph bosses currently due to a bug. So that doesnt help either. Clear is as good as always. I would recommend at least waiting for freeze bug to get fixed, it really helps, especially on early game you just permafreeze bosses.
Guys, go to poe.ninja and select berserker and frost blades. There's much better frost blades builds than this. I only changed like 15 points in skill tree and got 1mil dps + few hundred hp.
"
masterburger1 wrote:
Guys, go to poe.ninja and select berserker and frost blades. There's much better frost blades builds than this. ->I only changed like 15 points in skill tree and got 1mil dps + few hundred hp.

Funny since you dont have a Berserker and your Character list does not look like you have spacial problems.
Last edited by zun4m1 on Jan 5, 2020, 2:07:15 AM
"
zun4m1 wrote:
"
masterburger1 wrote:
Guys, go to poe.ninja and select berserker and frost blades. There's much better frost blades builds than this. ->I only changed like 15 points in skill tree and got 1mil dps + few hundred hp.

Funny since you dont have a Berserker and your Character list does not look like you have spacial problems.

Although what he said is rude, i kinda agree that the build kinda sucks as of now. Rage stacks drops before you fight metamorphs or conquerors, the build is not tanky at all and we have no chaos res as well. Although this is my favourite build of all time, in this state, the build is just bad.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info