[3.10] Poet's Pen + Volatile Dead, Uber Elder deathless.

Why do you take the minion damage nodes? Does VD count as minions?
"
itzburna wrote:
Why do you take the minion damage nodes? Does VD count as minions?

Spiritual Aid.
"
Fitzpup wrote:
Edit to previous comment meant to say can you have to much attach speed so as to miss casts from the pens.

many thanks

Yes, you can, depending on your connection. Usually it starts to happen, when u get over 7.7 aps. If bad connection,f aster, if good, later.
im more off a body swap person so for clear can i swap out combustion in the unearth links for body swap to make it more smooth for me ? or will that make the build worse in some sort of way
"
Trancid wrote:
im more off a body swap person so for clear can i swap out combustion in the unearth links for body swap to make it more smooth for me ? or will that make the build worse in some sort of way

For clearing should work, for bosses you will loose a lot of dps. I personally hate that play style, so i cant tell.
Might try an elementalist/pathfinder with arc/ball lightning for funsies.
Thanks for reigniting the PP love in me.
ok so i just did my first uber elder on this build im currently level 78 i did it early cause it was there and i just had to kill him for the fun it was my last portal but smooth kill good damage forgot cwdt steelskin setup tho but next time when i have better more min maxed gear ill get a deathless kill
is it only possible to find a helmet like this or can i craft it?
"
Miochan wrote:
is it only possible to find a helmet like this or can i craft it?

I bought the base with enchantment and crafted it.
ANy tips on gear i should use to level?
Thanks for showing me the way to do my fav build again :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info