[3.10] Poet's Pen + Volatile Dead, Uber Elder deathless.

"
Bezmageddon wrote:
Ok cheers for the responce i decided to go witch/necro and your dps pob not much difference but less life but i like dps more also i check poe ninja and most builds dont use acro so made my decision bit easier fingers crossed :)Btw you dont have a levelling tree for necro do you not sure if i missed it i saw one for scion not witch

You didn't missed it, there is no leveling tree for necro. Rush to EO, take witch life/mana nodes, fire walker, quick recovery. Spiritual command, spiritual aid. redemption. Templar life nodes. After that depends on what you want. Dps, take all remaining witch nodes and dps nodes on the way to templar. Defense, go do scion life wheel.
The necro variant on POB needs 111 dexterity -- where would I get it from? The gear in the POB doesn't have any dex, and Volatile Dead + Frenzy both need it to keep leveling. There's no dex on the passive tree either.
Last edited by Syndragami on Oct 27, 2019, 3:36:18 PM
"
Syndragami wrote:
The necro variant on POB needs 111 dexterity -- where would I get it from? The gear in the POB doesn't have any dex, and Volatile Dead + Frenzy both need it to keep leveling. There's no dex on the passive tree either.

Gear in PoB is just a placeholder. You need dex on gear.
Updated for 3.9
Is this build still vaible? And is it starter friendly?
"
jockepoe wrote:
Is this build still vaible? And is it starter friendly?

Yes, it is. And as a starter highly depends on your ability making money at the beginning. It doesn't require a lot, but still.
What do you think about boss elemental resistance buff in 3.9?

"
insangel0001 wrote:
What do you think about boss elemental resistance buff in 3.9?

Less dmg. But it hits everybody, who is concerned with resits, the same, so nothing really special.
Hey, how would I go about dealing with leech/survivability if I choose to go this as my starter? I definitely won't be able to get a fire damage leech watchers eye =(
"
ArkanePanda wrote:
Hey, how would I go about dealing with leech/survivability if I choose to go this as my starter? I definitely won't be able to get a fire damage leech watchers eye =(

Get amulet with fire leech. Those are plenty and cheap.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info