6-Linking 48% quality.....

OK well 48% quality and 1380 fusings later still no 6-link. WTF this game's RNG is about as impressive as it's performance. I've put up with the with the bullshit cyclone desync taking my experience every 10 hours or so but this is the last straw. I realize I sound like a whinny little girl... but this is phucking ridiculous. I know there is a receipe which is 1500 fusing but that too is HIDDEN behind a delve RNG that I've already wandered my way around for 3 weeks. I'm not exactly sure what your intentions are with such ridiculous ratios, but if driving away the player base for the trolls running the market is what you're after then your doing a wonderful job.

FYI I now get website addresses in the rejects to the offers I submit telling me to go buy the stuff on their website. WONDERFULLY impressive GGG.
Last edited by scrylite on Jul 9, 2019, 9:44:13 PM
Last bumped on Jul 19, 2019, 10:08:14 PM
I think 700-800 is the expected number of fusing for 48 quality based on data collected over time. even if you consider it to be 600 on average then 10% of people who try to fuse with 1380 fusing would expect to not have linked yet, so your just in the 1/10 who whouldnt by now, which isn't that uncommon. There is a reason that normal progression is tabula rasa to cheap corrupted rare (crafting bench to change color) > ideal rare/unique for your build (and with uniques why most buy 2 and 5link 1 to use while they roll the 2nd to 6link). This is simply the design of the game, its not meant to be easy to get a bunch of 6links.

I know how you feel.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info