GGG planning on communicating anything to console players

I was just wondering if GGG was planning to respond to the hundreds and hundreds of posts from frustrated console players regarding the state of the game? Are you guys just willing to infuriate half your player base (I'm sure we're much less than half, but you get the idea) because of your inattentive communication standards?

I seem to remember a post from Chris awhile back, acknowledging how much GGG sucks at communication and vowing to get better at it...

Your game is broken. It's unplayable for a decent amount of people and it's agonizingly frustrating to play for an even larger amount of people. Instead of releasing new MTX's and soundtracks for the game...fix it.
Last bumped on Jul 11, 2019, 3:28:37 PM
They will get active as soon they will release the next supporter packs, say the major release wont have many console changes because they were so busy getting the mechanics right and will implement everything during the league and just disappear as every league again. Just write something like you cannot buy something in their shop, and you will have an immediate answer. Console is just a cashcow for them sadly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info