Season One, Race Event 60: 3 Hour Party

gg, i ended at lvl 32 @ 98% :(

i got first hilock, almost first caves clear (lost by like 5 seconds), first dread thicket clear, and first catacomb clear lol, even though i ended 4th i got as many pts as #1 class would

pretty good run for me considering party race :)

first docks run i got
#2 overall, 1k freeze pulse DPS.

"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
Not satisfied with level 24. But hey, I haven't expected to reach top #97 on ladder and be the top #10 ranger(!), Despite the expected crash when first entering the City of Sarn and the random crashes and latency spikes, and relatively bad RNG.
My gear:

Edit: Here I come to grab you, Redbeak!
Another quality ZAP! post.
Last edited by chimpanzee on Mar 21, 2013, 10:19:08 AM

Keeping up the tradition of finding GCPs in party races. And Mors overtook me coz of a better loading time :(
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
decent run for me 31 solo :I
#33 and #5 duelist
Last edited by Gnarfy on Mar 21, 2013, 12:11:17 PM
it's finally finished
And as it is such so also as such is it unto you
Had a decent start for solo play but slowed down heaps when progressing to Vaal - Something I need to practice for sure. #8 witch over-all. I skipped medicine chest as I got a quicksilver pretty early on.

Divination Card - Emperor's Luck.
"
IMDisappoint wrote:
it's finally finished

Congratulations!
Very good job.
ign: Bikvin
"
IMDisappoint wrote:
it's finally finished

forum mod cheats.

Grats!
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
Hillock dropped these 2 bad boys :)

Not a bad start but didn't find one alch all race long. Oh how I longed for an alch.

A good race though. Somewhat meek but managed to eke out a decent run.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info