Season One, Race Event 60: 3 Hour Party

And another 3 points, started an hour late so just points again. I should get more experience in transmuting, alching whites, look at my gear :'(

Spoiler
died twice to desync in cavern of anger, seriously fix this please.
I sure hope this on going rivalry between team Kripp and team Nugi keeps going, it's entertaining to watch.

Maybe next time you guys could drop the power ranger names in favor of:

Captain planet, Earth, Wind, Fire, Water and Heart
Now presenting! Venom ink; malice in the pen, poison on the paper, anger in the mind.

Brought to you by Dat LLC, in partnership with Harassment Industries.

*Disclaimer* No actual products are being sold, shipped or presented. *End of disclaimer*
So it would be nice if GGG would fix it so that you couldn't die after the race has already ended... Died at lvl 29 AFTER the race was finished
Woot, personal best, solo as usual, lvl 27, actually made it to act 3 during a race is big for me.
Yay, got my best run so far while taking a 20 minute break after Act 2 to make some food. :)
Need to transmute more rins to get some decent ones.
Spoiler

Last edited by Carrybit on Mar 21, 2013, 10:06:45 AM
#3 temp and #16 overall as solo makes me happy as this was just my second 3h and 4th race overall

gear as follows

chest was awesome find as it allowed me to run wrath and anger at the same time
IGN: Eisser
Totally no luck this time, only 1 alch orb the whole race and it wasn't even used because moved to default :D

Tried Shadow Cleave Solo this race and had better Orb RNG but bad craft RNG. 3 Alchs total and Movementspeed from Vendor at the beginning.

170 Dps at 2,5h - so no Docks for me. Last 15 minutes i crafted my gloves and the rare Axe.
Onslaught: LTeaSporker, LTeaCharge
Last edited by Lasti on Mar 21, 2013, 10:11:57 AM
2 bars from 36 solo

got my first alch 60 seconds before race ended, i had 3 chaos orbs since act 1.. didn't get a decent weapon until spectral at lvl 32, was too late to catch up (to usual solo pace) at that point

sometimes... i wish i had people to play these party races with

i didn't leave the race empty-handed though : chain, 2 gcp, 3 chaos
IGN : asdfman
Last edited by asdfman on Mar 21, 2013, 10:21:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info