Season One, Race Event 59: 3 Hour Solo

My RNG this race in Act 2 and 3 was so bad i was about to quit 2 hours in.

Only good thing in Act 2 was:

Everything else was utter garbage. This was my gear after 2.5h :

At level 27 i went to Docks with 180 dps on Cleave. It was impossible to even kill anything in there.

No Alchs/Chaos or any rares up to that point. Not even a Green/Red/Red Linked piece to support my Cleave. Last 20 to 15 min i found 2 Alchs and got:

But the cherry on top of the shitty RNG cake is Kripp's livestream in my background. Every 20 min. i hear something along the lines of "this is insane!".

Crazy 1h elemental weapon in act 2. Rediculous gloves at like level 24. The best movementspeed Boots ever or un-ID'ed Wanderlust. 3 Alchs and 2 Chaos. 500 Dmg with cleave after 2,5h and 1000 Dps at 15 min left is just so crazy.
Onslaught: LTeaSporker, LTeaCharge
Couldnt get much of a weapon to happen, likely wouldn't have mattered either way with Gorathas race.

Last 5 minutes in docks one pack dropped:

"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."

Got the gloves going to up Vaal Pyramid, chanced the lightning damage ring. Messed up my Merviel fight, forgot to put on my cold resist ring but good race either way.

Had this waiting for me, just wasn't able to get the level.
Very impressive Kripp!

Question since I'm a occasional player on POE, I noticed a lot of your gear had open sockets at the end could you explain why you didn't have all sockets filled?

Thanks and I enjoyed watching your stream of the event. wish I had the RL time and energy to get thru half of what you did/done.

Best Wishes, Peace.
used weapons with no damage rolls on them from 13 to 22 and it made act2 quite slow and bad for xp. Didn't roll any decent weapon before lvl 30 or so. Also funny how i had 2x enfeeble drop this race.

Vaal dropped amazing helm, gloves, belt

Spoiler
IGN: Rollface
"
Devilspawn wrote:
Very impressive Kripp!

Question since I'm a occasional player on POE, I noticed a lot of your gear had open sockets at the end could you explain why you didn't have all sockets filled?

Thanks and I enjoyed watching your stream of the event. wish I had the RL time and energy to get thru half of what you did/done.

Best Wishes, Peace.

He's only running auras, ds, and cleave. There's no point in socketing other gems when you just have to screw around with inventory every time you change something.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info