Season One, Race Event 57: 3 Hour Turbo Party

Found
which brought a very funny and good race to me. The only problem was that my mate died and i tried to push his 2nd char until he died again. Then i continued alone. And i also started half an hour after the beginning which resulted just in place 133. But a very good race anyways.

3 Chaos 1 Alc #7 duelist western grind
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
Well first race with party pretty much the whole time. Started with 6 man of which half died to I don't know what before Mud Flats. Got to Brutus pretty quickly with my Templar and Witch + Shadow and level 9, but no portals and too little dps / other RNG made Brutus undoable for us and we split up. Leveled to 11 in prison alone when I was back to try Brutus but incidentally teamed up with a Ranger and Shadow again who helped Brutus. Not so sure I could've done Brutus alone so easily.

Went pretty ok from there until Ancient Piramide at level ~23 where the ranger died during the climb and the shadow died to Vaal sadly... Had too little DPS to continue Vaal myself, kinda bad RNG on that. Oh yeah, also had sick near-death encounter myself in the Piramide.

Oh well, was fun with a reasonably good team. :)
Last edited by NiceSewerRat on Mar 19, 2013, 8:20:30 PM
ty RNG. Was really bad luck my duo partner dc and killed instantly :( We need to keep training and go ftw next time hehe

Fun race - #5 Templar ele celave Western grind almost lv27
played sole safe and slow had only 1 close call in western @ lv16
really like those new racemodes and looking forward to blood magic & the special ones.
Die on 1h ...

than created 7 characters no ms buts ;/ frustrating race for me. bad luck... than that drop.

ps. #125 level 19 - WTH! i am 20 in my class no kidding lol
"Having a Key, having a game, Playing all day"
Life is just a game.
IGN: Twitch/Tox2
No speed caps made the run to docks one of the most intense things I've ever done, even with two movement flasks and leap slam.

There was no danger of me losing so it was all about the team leveling, so it made that haste\phys monkey pack pretty scary. Chanced that chest, very nice for a chance.

"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
Race mostly went well. Started with 5p and had a solid run until oversoul, where our witch got hit by construct focus fire and 1-shot slammed while he was stunned. Only other incident was 2 of the team having to bail due to accidentally activating the boss in sarn and getting beartrap locked. After that we progressed to docks and remained there until the end.

Drops were good, desync not so much, though it didnt manage to cause any deaths. The desync outside of docks was actually not alot different than in normal mode this time round, which was a nice change. Turbo usually brings out the netcodes worst.

No uniques in docks or gcps this time round. No move boots for me either, which is a bit unusual for a 3h group race, but i got by fine nonetheless.

Level 36, 1st place shadow and 3rd overall, with 4 demis for our team.

GG all, see you next race!
IGN: KoTao
Died once as I could just see the opening to the ledge. Rerolled and survived long enough to get a point.

Found a couple alchemy orbs, and this!

Fun, but way out of this baddie's league :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info