Season One, Race Event 57: 3 Hour Turbo Party

as templar, owned atlv8 @ ledge by a lightning totem.
shame on me.
This shit is so ez... meh whateva...
Sigh why do I always get owned when I meet champs/rares with the deadly attribute.

But Race didn't like me. No coral, coral vs Alt at start. merv without saphire rings and then again stupid critical hit mobs and 500 HP goes down within 1 second.

I should have used my transmutes on potions stupid 6 seconds are an eternity in Turbo.
All the other popes died and I still took home 10 points . . . I'll take it.
#50 two man team. was fun

Last edited by Amethyzt on Mar 19, 2013, 8:04:51 PM
I was 5th ranger and died to bear trap 30 secs before time ended...
I got rank 19, 5th ranger.

Had these drop at Tidal Island
24 and a half, didn't got the dread thicket clear so ran for it (a.k.a. progressed a2) hoping it was forgotten (i saw Sakujo entering but no first clear message for me). I guess I could farm western and get much higher place but at least I practiced progressing. The further I got the easier it was. Brutus was terrible, Prisoners was awful, Merveil was (although took me 1:20) ok and then it was pretty good, but I still played it safe knowing I can score extra points because people will keep dieing. Oh, solo all the way.

ign: Krowa_IX HC | RacingCow races
Leap Slam Marauder: Lvl 27; Overall Rank #29; Marauder Rank #6

2 man party with my rl ranger friend...he died to bear trap guy with 30 seconds left in the race :(

Fun race. Honestly turbo mode didn't seem much more difficult except for brutus.

Last edited by Bairemuth on Mar 19, 2013, 8:08:34 PM
"
Mordithin wrote:
I got rank 19, 5th ranger.

Had these drop at Tidal Island

gratz man u took my place :( i cant believe i died there.... stupid unique bear trap guy spawned right near the top of the ramp... i never saw him, but soon as i realized i was trapped i logged.... i thought I lived but apparently I died :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info