Loss of XP on death !1

IMO the penalty for death isn't that bad until the 90s, 93 or 94 is really the point where gains per map fall off and it is easily an hour or more of playtime worth of exp lost. There is a reason most builds stop between 93 and 95 and dont worry about those last few points, anyone serious enough to go further knows the game enough to figure out where those build points would best fit their character and play-style.

If your running into the I cant progress before that you either have jumped too far into maps for your current gear and you simply need to go back a few tiers in maps till you do some some gear upgrades or build reworking.
Losing 10% per death is juste absurd when most of them are no caused by the player, but by the game itself.

"
webgeo99 wrote:
I don't see why there's a loss of xp at all. We all know how long it takes just to go from level 79 to 80. And on top of that if you die it's going to take you 10 times longer to get back the xp you lost and make that 80th level.

Read the poste above mine, because at this level you shouldn't suffer to progress. Update your equipment, change things in your build, etc...Until late 80's I was able to maintain a win of 100M exp/hour. (And I'm a slow player) I think I'm half of it now, at level 92, when I don't die of course. The malus from difference level between you and monsters slow the progression, but not before 90's.
I think there should be a toggle in options if you turn it off you lose a percentage of xp you would have gained. but if you turn it on you gain a percentage to xp you gain. This way players can choose to play it safe with bit of a down side or go all in and try not to die for more xp.
Last edited by Death429 on Jul 14, 2019, 3:09:52 PM
Why should we have malus when death are not ur fault?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info