Atziri Kill - Zizaran's ExileCon Qualifier Event

"
wow on my brithday haha , but saddly i cant come , have fun everyone and gl for the run , i cant play poe alot recently because of some irl problems :(

as if you were going to win lmao
"
Iangyratu wrote:
Isn't it a bit RNG-based, since you need Sacrifice at Midnight to open Atziri portals? A strange race goal, if so.

it is a little. you can open vaal maps with the frags though. you need to do vaal areas. finding a good level unique early has probably a bigger impact then this. you can say the same for the level 85 races. people get stuck at tier 6 maps ... others rng to tier 10.
Last edited by Tartaros38 on Jul 8, 2019, 9:47:29 PM
Pog
"
Iangyratu wrote:
Isn't it a bit RNG-based, since you need Sacrifice at Midnight to open Atziri portals? A strange race goal, if so.

It's not complete RNG. Good players know where to farm and how to farm them. Of course theres a bit of rng, but a decent player would have a set way before they have the level/gear for it.
isnt it just ba farming for side area/legions since you can kill normal atziri pre maps?
*facepalm

exilecon is going to have 200 people there, 190 will be streaming bois and the other 10 will be "sponsored" rng winners.

Yikes.
I'm not even going to try. There are way better POE players than me.
"
xinomahc wrote:
*facepalm

exilecon is going to have 200 people there, 190 will be streaming bois and the other 10 will be "sponsored" rng winners.

Yikes.

For the rest of mortals only 180$, they are crazy.
RNG Win!

Post sponsored by Tencent.
"Sorry for my bad English"
when starting temp leagues, the top guys ever have been roughly double my level until i fall asleep.

so no chance except you use some tricks. does atziri in jun's temple count?
"
cronus wrote:
so no chance except you use some tricks. does atziri in jun's temple count?

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
[...] the first to kill Atziri, Queen of the Vaal in The Apex of Sacrifice.
"Temporal Chains multiplies the duration on the monster that you are already multiplying through duration multipliers of poison damage."
- Inception by Kripp, 2017
Last edited by Tizid on Jul 9, 2019, 2:14:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info