On July 27th at 1pm (PDT), we will be supporting Zizaran in hosting the third of our ExileCon qualifying events. Players will compete in a Hardcore Solo-Self Found environment to be the first to kill Atziri, Queen of the Vaal in The Apex of Sacrifice. The winner will receive a VIP ExileCon prize package and entry into our ExileCon race finale! Zizaran's sponsor, Method, will be providing an additional ExileCon prize package to the second place winner!

The event begins at Jul 27, 2019 4:00 PM (EDT) (This is displayed in your local time) and will open for 12 hours although it's likely that the top ten places will be filled within a few hours.

The event is open to all who would like to participate and takes place in a separate event league so that there are no limits to the number of participants who may join. You'll be able to join the event under the character selection screen when it becomes available.

Prizes

1st Place
  • VIP ExileCon Ticket (Access to the convention and VIP dinner).
  • Flights to New Zealand.
  • Accommodation for the convention weekend.
  • Entrance into the ExileCon race event finale.

2nd Place - Provided by Method
  • Regular ExileCon convention ticket.
  • Flights to New Zealand.
  • Accommodation for the convention weekend.

3rd - 10th Place
Method will also be providing prizes to the rest of the top ten players who kill Atziri first. These are yet to be announced. Keep an eye out for Zizaran's announcement!

If you'd like to watch the action unfold live, you can watch a broadcast of the event over at twitch.tv/method
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
noice
Lets go !
Isn't it a bit RNG-based, since you need Sacrifice at Midnight to open Atziri portals? A strange race goal, if so.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
badass
Seems legit, I don't know that I've ever killed Atziri in HC. Time to try!
"
Iangyratu wrote:
Isn't it a bit RNG-based, since you need Sacrifice at Midnight to open Atziri portals? A strange race goal, if so.

Was gonna say, yeah. Maybe alter the league so that you get the needed sac pieces as a reward for Kitava, and then it's more a matter of being strong enough to beat her.
"
Iangyratu wrote:

It's so easy to get them now it's ridiculous. Just keep running frags in the map device til midnight pops. Each run takes like 15-20 seconds
SSF, because Path of Trade RMTers and bots suck.
"
Iamod wrote:
"
Iangyratu wrote:

It's so easy to get them now it's ridiculous. Just keep running frags in the map device til midnight pops. Each run takes like 15-20 seconds

^^
"
Iangyratu wrote:

They drop from Vaal side areas, corrupted maps, and the Legions now. This is a great way to get people to interact with the league mechanic during the race, so I'm pretty excited to see it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info