Season One, Race Event 53: 1 Hour Multiproj Solo

Ranged monsters in this league have +4 additional projectiles.

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.

For information about our new race event season, please check out this announcement!

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

Top Prizes:

The overall top player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: Demigod's Triumph (Unique Golden Wreath) and 10 Reward Points
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point

Prizes for reaching specific levels and staying alive:
  • Level 19: 7 Reward Points
  • Level 17-18: 6 Reward Points
  • Level 15-16: 5 Reward Points
  • Level 13-14: 4 Reward Points
  • Level 11-12: 3 Reward Points
  • Level 8-10: 1 Reward Point

Quest Prizes:
The first player to complete each of these quests wins the prize listed.

• Normal difficulty Hillock (Twilight Strand): 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Medicine Chest (Tidal Island): 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Fairgraves (Ship Graveyard): 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Deep Dweller (Flooded Depths): 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Hillock (Twilight Strand): 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Medicine Chest (Tidal Island): 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Fairgraves (Ship Graveyard): 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Deep Dweller (Flooded Depths): 2 Reward Points

Full-clear Prizes:
The first player to kill all of the monsters in any of the following areas will receive:

• Normal difficulty Fetid Pool: 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Old Fields Cave: 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Dread Thicket: 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Catacombs: 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Fetid Pool: 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Old Fields Cave: 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Dread Thicket: 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Catacombs: 2 Reward Points
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
DA FUQ YOU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS!?

Well Mervails daughters took me down 140/0 and then decided to smash sawbones for final exp on a ranger with dual nail fist rares >.> died with 10 seconds left xD fml
Last edited by Castir on Mar 18, 2013, 6:08:06 PM
Lol this is going to be funny
Thank you for providing a melee-unfriendly environment to an already melee unfriendly game.
I love it! Sea witches with GMP? yeah that is the definion of fun in GGG. Not to mention 5xfireballs Goats. That IS melee friendly!
Noooo the best idea is 5 iceshard hailrake and of course 7shard merveil.
But wait theres more! After killing merveil second form will have GMP freeze pulse! Good luck with that.

Sorry GGG i applaud good inspiration but dont expect me to support poor attempts to make races more interesting.
IGN: Blulkmagic
New Race Idea : First one to kill piety wins.
"
Titanlord wrote:
Thank you for providing a melee-unfriendly environment to an already melee unfriendly game.
I love it! Sea witches with GMP? yeah that is the definion of fun in GGG. Not to mention 5xfireballs Goats. That IS melee friendly!
But wait theres more! After killing merveil second form will have GMP freeze pulse! Good luck with that.

Sorry GGG i applaud good inspiration but dont expect me to support poor attempts to make races more interesting.

That's nice. Too bad your criticism wasn't phrased in a positive, or helpful way, and is thus easily ignorable by people who want to help.
You do realize that maurader or Templar get #1 more often than not... how can you complain about melee unfriendly when witches and rangers are some of the least of the top hundred... playing ranged requires perfect builds and good dodging things that att you... you can only wear evasion gear cept really early unless you sacrifice dex/life on gear for strength. You don't have a solid aoe till level 4... it can be tough. I have practiced and practiced and still find to keep in top 50 as a ranger I will die 50% of the time. If I play a melee class I will die way less often with more ability to wear armour gear. Anyhow it is always your choice what class you play. Winning some races might be the skill of choosing the right class for that race. They will probably introduce many new game types... and you tell me how blood magic will be fair for a ranged character??? Anyhow just my thoughts.... if you enjoy the game than don't complain, and if you don't than why bother with posting on threads like this one.
Last edited by Deadlyxtinct on Mar 15, 2013, 1:40:10 AM
"
Aepoch wrote:
"
Titanlord wrote:

That's nice. Too bad your criticism wasn't phrased in a positive, or helpful way, and is thus easily ignorable by people who want to help.

Path of Exile is a game that i believe in and GGG is a company that i support for nearly a year. Dont judge by one post my friend. I'm beign sarcastic because its entertaining yet effective. I wont let GGG hide behind fake excuses like "the game its free" or "its still on beta". There is no excuse for poor balance performance. Especially in a game of such great potential. I'm certain GGG shares my passion for PoE and they will fight for quality themselves.

Nevertheless, this time, my melee duelist is certain to lose to a ranged duelist....
IGN: Blulkmagic
New Race Idea : First one to kill piety wins.
"
Titanlord wrote:
"
Aepoch wrote:
"
Titanlord wrote:

Path of Exile is a game that i believe in and GGG is a company that i support for nearly a year. Dont judge by one post my friend. I'm beign sarcastic because its entertaining yet effective. I wont let GGG hide behind fake excuses like "the game its free" or "its still on beta". There is no excuse for poor balance performance. Especially in a game of such great potential. I'm certain GGG shares my passion for PoE and they will fight for quality themselves.

Nevertheless, this time, my melee duelist is certain to lose to a ranged duelist....

Pretty sure their passion for PoE is at least fifty times as big as yours, if you were even a fraction as passionate as them you would at least try to provide useful, well-worded and constructive criticism instead of being a dick about it. They are releasing patches every week and do balance changes constantly.

Edit: No, your attempted "entertaining" sarcasm isn't entertaining at all, just annoying. If you do something, at least do it well.
Last edited by iggemax on Mar 15, 2013, 3:07:43 AM
Hello, I'm Weaver. I'm going to be recruiting people for our west coast race team. This race team will be formed with the mindset of getting demigods, so this isn't a casual team. We are west coast based, so we will be doing the later race tiers (2pm, 7pm). If you're interested in joining, please review these requirements:

-Must have vast experience with races. You must have experience being in the top 5 of your class in multiple races. There will be no exceptions to this. I will be checking PoE statistics.

-You will have to be able to make the race time frame we play within. We are currently doing the 2pm races and the 7pm races (PST Timezone). We will also be doing practice runs possibly later than that. We won't be considering anyone who cannot always make these races.

-You must be US or Canada based. This is just because of ping issues when playing with players who have created separate foreign instances that cause abnormally high ping.

-You have to own a working microphone, be able to speak, and able to use Mumble software. Voice chat is not optional. We currently have a server on mumble.

We need 3 players right now. If you're interested, send me a pm on these forums titled "I Am Interested In Joining Your Race Team" to show that you've read the thread and understand the requirements, and I'll get back to you. No response probably means you aren't right for the team.
See you, Space Cowboy...
"
Aepoch wrote:
"
Titanlord wrote:

I second this. Poor attempt?? papapappapapapapappaplease. Keep it up GGG gratz on the 2 million registeries!!!
POE 2 hype.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info