It's been exactly four years since we ran our first Path of Exile video-making competition! Our community has grown significantly over these years, so we thought it might be fun to host a similar competition again. The winners will be rewarded with microtransactions, some awesome physical items including an Art Book and T-shirts, as well as the opportunity to design a Rogue Exile that will stay in the game forever!

Prizes

Top Three Winners
  • The top three submissions will receive the opportunity to design a Rogue Exile that will be immortalised in Path of Exile. You'll get to choose the look and direct the name of the exile. (Note that GGG reserves the right to ask you to change your design if it is inappropriate for the game.)
  • Your choice of two Path of Exile T-shirts - (Chaos Orb, Shaper or Untainted Paradise). Please note that size availability for these shirts may be limited.
  • Signed Path of Exile Art Book
  • Chaos Orb Key Chain
  • Brutus Art Print
  • Your choice of Armour Set
  • 250 points

4th - 10th Place
  • Your choice of one Path of Exile T-shirt - (Chaos Orb, Shaper or Untainted Paradise). Please note that size availability for these shirts may be limited.
  • Brutus Art Print
  • Your choice of Armour Set
  • 250 points

Runner Ups
  • 250 points
The number of runner up prizes awarded will depend on how many entries to the competition there are.

How to Enter

Create a short video related to Path of Exile content. Your video can contain anything, from awesome gameplay moments or builds showcase, to skits and even cartoons. It's ideal if your content is easy to consume and takes no longer than three minutes to watch. Then upload your video to YouTube or any other video hosting service and submit the link in the comments to this thread.

The winning submissions will be selected based on the following criteria:
  • How clearly your video refers to Path of Exile.
  • How compelling or entertaining the video is.

Conditions

• The competition will run from the time of this post until Monday the 5th of August at 5pm (NZT). Submissions made after this time will not be counted. We'll post the winners sometime in the following days.
  • Any video that is submitted must be your own and must be created after the launch of this competition.
  • Multiple submissions are welcome.
  • If you want to create a montage of other creators' videos, this is permitted as long as it follows all legal guidelines of fair use standards.

We always enjoy watching Path of Exile videos created by the members of our community, and we're very excited to see the videos you create for this competition! Good luck everyone!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
dank
dank
This looks like a bit of fun.
Le Toucan Will Return
Awesome!
I have three phones, Blizzard. Three f***ing phones.
laggg
https://www.twitch.tv/bigbubbajukes
nice idea
Good luck folks!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Good luck to everyone who participates!
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
I am excited to see the creations, gl hf :)
This means you will remove 3 exiles from the map now?
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info