Which support package are you buying and why?

Actually, I am buying none. Call me a miser, but I was looking for something like a "lesser early access pack" for 5$ or even less. I dont need points or anything, just that darn key. Hopefully I am not the only one who thinks like that. Maybe that option will be added as well?
Kiwi pack because I'm a poor student. ;_;

If I had the money spare I'd definitely buy the $1000 pack as I really, really like the game. You can tell the devs really did put effort in and do care about their game and I just want to see it do well.
"
orpi wrote:
1000$ u serious? the most expensive t-shirt ever. u can buy like 15 new upcomming mmorpgs for that prize

You can but you are paying to support the game more than anything. You are not buying a product; you are donating money to the project and receive bonuses accordingly.

I would definitely donate 1000 if I could afford it. The stuff you get with it is just a bonus :D
Only got myself a standard 10 dollar package since I'm a poor student, but wanted to support the devs nonetheless! Great game, tried it during the stress test and kinda fell in love with it :D
Silver because I can't afford gold atm
I am poor I donated 15. :|
undecided yet but if a generous kind souls here willing to spare me a key for a try out i might get the gold package in the near future since I just lay off at work and i have a family of 2 to feed.

cheers
A big thank you to Gari11 for the beta key! <3 on 4/13/2012

My video review and build if anyone interestd
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbgrcYkpPdw

Not sure on the pack I'm going to purchase yet but wanted to say it's awesome to see so many people with a supporter tag already! Kudos to you guys who are diamond supporters .. oh, and I hate you! :)

Just kidding :)
I'd like to do the Diamond pack simply because I want to support the team but that depends on how long the pre-purchase stays open. $1,000 is not a small amount of money to put in one place.
"
orpi wrote:
1000$ u serious? the most expensive t-shirt ever. u can buy like 15 new upcomming mmorpgs for that prize

But what price do you put on getting to design your own unique weapon in the game? It's not often that the common gamer gets to put their finger print on a game for all to enjoy. If you're in a finacial position to pay $1000 then it could be well worth the money.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info