Which support package are you buying and why?

Heya guys I've gone for the Supporters pack ;)

"
marc2510 wrote:
somone please gime a key :(

Go buy some store cash, then you get one for free.
I was already in the beta, so I didn't need a key. I went for the Silver Pack, because that's what fit reasonably into my budget. I would love to be able to afford a Diamond Pack, but that's just not possible right now. I'm really glad there are people out there who can afford it though! :)

Originally, I was going to spend that $100 for the D3 Collector's Edition, but after a lot of thought I've decided that I'm not going to give Blizzard my money for a product that is being made in a way I don't like. GGG is making PoE the way I'd like to see an ARPG made (communicative dev team, excellent design, ethical cash shop, etc), so that's why I'm supporting them.

As an added bonus, I like the silver kiwi best. :D

Thank you to everyone who invests at least $10 in GGG and PoE. It allows us all (including the free players who probably wish they could spend some cash to support) to keep enjoying the game!
As a poor as fck university student with no job i decided i'd put down 20$ on this game, like i do with other good F2P titles (tribes ascend for example). When the shop released i saw there was no 20$ option so i went with 25$.
I went for Silver! Gold was a little out of my budget or I would have gone for that.

Props to all that supported PoE, may GGG be the next Blizzard North. :)
Last edited by dknight on Apr 6, 2012, 1:43:22 AM
I'm really poor...
I try to never buy anything that isn't a full needy and vital thing...
I wanted to show my support to GGG, and that's the maximum i can give.

keep the good work and never betray your initial's wishes about want you wanted about PoE to be!
... nothing
I would have loved to have gone diamond but as a Kiwi(New Zealander) I just couldnt afford that. I am just a lowly computer technitian down on his luck who loves computer games and would love to support any genuinely good NZ game company. $100 is a fair price for a game of this quality anyway.

If gold was $150-200 I agree that I would have done that.

It does seem though that silver should get a credit mention aswell....At the max because that doesnt require a T-Shirt or gettings physical signed stuff.... Not that I care over-all, But it does seem fair if we/they did.
www.tachi203.com : For live streams, gameplay, news of me +(.

It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence. - Mohandas Gandhi
Went with the bronze so I could get a key for my wife too.

I'm really enjoying the game, and $50 is what I'd spend on any other game. Why not pay the same for a game where the dev's are actually listening. It's a rare treat when you pay for a game and the devs are still listening. Most game companies get your money and stop caring about your opinion.
I'm going to buy the bronze, that's as much as I can afford. I really do want to support this company, and the bronze kiwi pet is the coolest looking one in my opinion. SImply but elegant :)

Will be a few days before I can make the transaction though :/
Julius's path of exile wine bundle for mac here: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/48708/page/1
i bought the $10 package . super worth it
xMGx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info