[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

@Darkxellmc
Why shapers influence in quiver? It seems to do nothing there?
Heads up guys, in next update 3.11.d:

Fixed a bug which prevented Redeemer-influenced Boots from being able to roll Attack Dodge and Spell Dodge modifiers together.
that's weird because
"
Tarzanlepa wrote:
@Darkxellmc

I'm not 100%, but i'm pretty sure its to do with the weighting of Shaper's movement speed. The Hunter movement speed's are both 500 weighting (T1/T2) while the shaper's are 800.
Mathematically i don't think it makes it any different from the Hunter 50/50 but the Shaper background is sweet!

In saying that, i could be totally wrong and it could have a lot to do with the crafting method.

"
Darkxellmc wrote:

yeah.
Instead of the reroll prefix bench:
- Augment influence
- suffixes cannot be changed
- -+ influence if you have some, skip otherwise
- Augment influence, since you most likely blocked the shitty elder mod
Here either you have it or you don't. If you don't, scour and go back to 3 suffixes only. If you do, annul the potential other mod and you're good to go.

Does this theoretically save you exalts over the attack mods method? I know the gloves aren't cheap to craft at all, but assuming you want all three offensive mods (dot multi, chaos dot multi and spell damage) wouldn't crafted 'cannot roll attack mods' into reroll prefixes with augment new influence end up cheaper than +/- influence?

Apologies if i'm asking stupid questions, this is my second league and I've learned almost everything i know about crafting from it.
Last edited by SScouty on Jul 29, 2020, 6:48:04 PM
"
Tarzanlepa wrote:
@Darkxellmc

For alt spam the odds are significantly increased by having options to hit Shaper or Hunter* MS.

Now it is cheaper to harvest aug speed X1-2, and you can save speed for last if you don't have the cash to buy the crafts.
Last edited by Stucco4565 on Jul 29, 2020, 7:22:19 PM
"
Can someone explain to me - I just imported Darkxellmc Trickster into PoB and it deals 1.345m ED dps and im really curious why - even if i lvl my awakened gems to 5 im at 1.148m and my equipment is dmg wise pretty much in par, 1-2 slightly less, one is better (gloves) i do have less life and i know why xD but i also went for Atrophy which he didn't so i should have more...what am i missing? He is also still using spreading rot which i replaced aswell.

My PoB
https://pastebin.com/APdD9Fid

Thanks!

Edit: I just imported my Tree into his build which brings the dmg to 1.443m...so its not the skills but the equip - i still can't find where exactly tho xD

Found it, i didnt set it to shaper dps for him, which reduces the dps to 975k :D
Last edited by Chumber on Jul 30, 2020, 3:19:02 AM
"
musicesmelife wrote:
Is there a guide to crafting the rings? I'm seeing ones with chaos damage + spell damage, aspect of spider, etc

- Get a Crusader ring base of your choice and with the required iLvl (e.g. Vermillion, Two-Stone)

- Use Defeaning Essence of Envy for the Chaos Damage

- Look out for removable mods or lucky annuls so you have Chaos Damage and desirable mods (e.g. life, all res, res is fine), if not, reroll with Essence of Envy

- Augment Caster for the Spell Damage which is a prefix, check with craftofexile.com if you have to block suffixes, I forgot if there is a caster mod on suffixes. You can block them by just crafting cheap removable harvest crafts as suffixes

- Use Open Suffixes for the Endurance Charge and Aspect of the Spider crafts if you want

That's about it i think
"
SScouty wrote:
"
Tarzanlepa wrote:
@Darkxellmc

I'm not 100%, but i'm pretty sure its to do with the weighting of Shaper's movement speed. The Hunter movement speed's are both 500 weighting (T1/T2) while the shaper's are 800.
Mathematically i don't think it makes it any different from the Hunter 50/50 but the Shaper background is sweet!

In saying that, i could be totally wrong and it could have a lot to do with the crafting method.

"
Darkxellmc wrote:

yeah.
Instead of the reroll prefix bench:
- Augment influence
- suffixes cannot be changed
- -+ influence if you have some, skip otherwise
- Augment influence, since you most likely blocked the shitty elder mod
Here either you have it or you don't. If you don't, scour and go back to 3 suffixes only. If you do, annul the potential other mod and you're good to go.

Does this theoretically save you exalts over the attack mods method? I know the gloves aren't cheap to craft at all, but assuming you want all three offensive mods (dot multi, chaos dot multi and spell damage) wouldn't crafted 'cannot roll attack mods' into reroll prefixes with augment new influence end up cheaper than +/- influence?

Apologies if i'm asking stupid questions, this is my second league and I've learned almost everything i know about crafting from it.

For the quiver, shaper influence indeed does nothing. It's just to look cool.
It'll also be better in next leagues where harvest isn't a thing, but then it'll be a craft so expensive I doubt anyone will do it.

For the gloves, Yeah, I supose you can keep an empty suffix and roll no attacks. I don't know if it's actually better odds/price, I haven't done the math.
Shouldn't you go for hunters quiver for chaos damage over time multi?
"
Chumber wrote:
Shouldn't you go for hunters quiver for chaos damage over time multi?

Correct - Dark has both influences :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info