[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Any idea where I could find crafting services for

Can have up to 3 crafted modifiers
+2 to level of socketed support gems and
(36-40)% increased chaos damage over time multiplier

and what fees if any?
In the process of crafting the 5ex bow. Have +1 to socketed gems and a lowered stat requirement suffix. Is there any point in removing it? As far as I can tell, it won't block our crafted mods but it may e denies better mods now that we can add chaos mod from Harvest
"
RajivAiyar wrote:

and what fees if any?

I'm a few unveilings aways from final tier of chaos multiplier craft. I can do it for you then.

I'm sure most people in here have it already, so you'll probably easily get help
"
RajivAiyar wrote:

and what fees if any?

If Darkxellmc is online he is usually kind enough to perform a craft. He multimodded my bow with those crafts. Or pick your favorite streamer on Twitch. Usually a couple chaos tip above the costs of the crafts is appreciated whoever you use.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Viktranka wrote:
Oh, you can roll that on jewel implicits now too? With the harvest option? Didn't know that.

Edit: I think I rolled some jewels but it had only 10% chance to avoid per jewel, maybe I need higher level of seeds?

Anyway I must be blind because I can't find that gear setup in the 100ex POB, only see it mentioned on the last flowchart. Checking the pob section at the beginning of the guide, have fork installed.

10% per jewel (7 jewels, so 60% total since we want one corrupted blood), 10% on abyss jewel mod, 25% on helm, 12%(?) on thick skin cluster is 117% ignite avoidance chance. It's hard to get, but very doable.

I believe the pob referenced was one I posted about 10 pages ago, this one: https://pastebin.com/yAwu4YdZ

In this build you have a ring with:

life/es/chaos/aspect

this is doable

but then you have both %damage and +1 min endurance charge crafted, with no multimod present.

how the hell do you get this?

I figured that leaving the %damage out, and slamming a crusader orb is better anyways?

you either hit %spelldamage, or you remove influence and use harvest caster mod craft to hit it.
"
falagar112 wrote:

life/es/chaos/aspect

this is doable

but then you have both %damage and +1 min endurance charge crafted, with no multimod present.

I figured that leaving the %damage out, and slamming a crusader orb is better anyways?

you either hit %spelldamage, or you remove influence and use harvest caster mod craft to hit it.

Finish the craft then 1/6 annul before crafting aspect of spider. It's a bit unrealistic.
Using a crusader ring, slamming chaos damage essences (shrieking or deafening envy) on them until you get something craftable is pretty affordable :

You can just augment caster with only prefixes open to hit spell damage with high chances
Last edited by Shuggananas on Jul 7, 2020, 10:09:28 AM
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
falagar112 wrote:

life/es/chaos/aspect

this is doable

Finish the craft then 1/6 annul before crafting aspect of spider. It's a bit unrealistic.
Using a crusader ring, slamming chaos damage essences on them until you get something craftable is pretty affordable :

You can just augment caster with only prefixes open to hit spell damage with high chances

yeah i figured it was an annul, but that is a bit of a pain and quite expensive.

atm I am sitting on:

I figure i can use a crusader exalted and go from there.

So I bought this ammy for 1 ex. Can I Craft minimum endurance charge then use harvest to augment life onto it? Then use harvest to numerical roll the Chaos/res/Chaos dot multiplier/life to top rolls?

Thanks for the input.
You should just craft minmum endurance charge then do "remove life augment life" crafts. This will replace the chaos life leech with life.

Idk what this person did to get there though, looks like a disaster craft where they annuled the intelligence gems last
"
Shuggananas wrote:
You should just craft minmum endurance charge then do "remove life augment life" crafts. This will replace the chaos life leech with life.

Idk what this person did to get there though, looks like a disaster craft where they annuled the intelligence gems last

Why would I want to remove the chaos leech? Does it not work in the build?

Can't I just augment life?

Appreciate the input. I have very little crafting expertise :).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info