[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Oh, I just asked @vocandin to do it for me ^^'
He does free services, tip him what you want.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2469110[/quote]

Vocandin is the mvp out there! I always tip him at least something, bc it is rly kind to offer such service for free.

I'm actually playing Toxic Rain, but it feels a lil bit meh. Maybe I switch to your ED build, bc I like the tanky version and never played ED before.

kudos for the guide!
Hello and thx for the build, had fun playing with it so far.
One question though: how do you generate the (permanent) endurance charges ?
"
Axohn wrote:

With these:
How can i use Aspect of spider? I have no mana... lvl3 enlighten is not enought
"
PanZajac wrote:

You need enlighten level 4. Don't use spider till you have a level 3 enlighten socketed in the vertex, vertex gives +1 gems.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
PanZajac wrote:

You need enlighten level 4. Don't use spider till you have a level 3 enlighten socketed in the vertex, vertex gives +1 gems.

I see! Thanks :)
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Axohn wrote:

With these:

Guess I need some new glasses, everytime i read +1 to maximum endurance charges... thx :)
That non-ailment chaos multi must be a very rare mod. I spent 500+ alts trying to craft it on a pair of Elder gloves and an Elder amulet and not being able to hit it once.
Last edited by IchiMorghulis on Jul 10, 2019, 12:19:29 AM
I might be missing something obvious, but how is the build able to blind enemies? Also, you claim 240% movespeed, but I don't count anywhere close to that scanning through the gear?
"
IchiMorghulis wrote:
That non-ailment chaos multi must be a very rare mod. I spent 500+ alts trying to craft it on a pair of Elder gloves and an Elder amulet and not being able to hit it once.

Yes. It has a weighting of 200 for gloves and 400 on ammys. A resistance has a weight of 1000 per tier for reference. It's difficult to get. I personally rolled my gloves in 200 alts (which is really lucky) and bought a blue ammy with the mod isolated for 1ex (beastcrafted it after).

"
rlauren2 wrote:
I might be missing something obvious, but how is the build able to blind enemies? Also, you claim 240% movespeed, but I don't count anywhere close to that scanning through the gear?

For the blind, it's nothing special, we have blinding cloud from witchfire brew. It doesn't blind non bosses since the cloud is so small, but if you pop it on a boss (especially one that doesn't move like mino, elder, shaper, kurgal...), he gets blinded for 7 seconds. Any build can (and should) do that if not spcced into unweavering stance imo.

(Edit: Just to clarify, we have 90% avoid chance on t16 rares BEFORE blind. I didn't count it for most calculationos since it's situationnal. With it it jumps to 95%.)

For movement speed, we have:
■ boots: 40% (we don't get hit much, enchant is always up)
■ onslaught: 20% (always up when you're clearing and it actually matters)
■ Quicksilver of adre: 70%
■ Bow: 4-6%
■ Tree: 5%
For a total of 139-141 increased MS, which gives 100+100*1.4 = 240% movespeed.
Last edited by Darkxellmc on Jul 10, 2019, 6:44:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info