[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

what's the difference between "% damage" and "% chaos damage"? Reading this guide i noticed that the author has % damage on rings and belt, is it the same as chaos damage? Doesn't ED benefit more from chaos damage mods than pure damage ones?
Last edited by danit0x on Apr 1, 2020, 12:01:52 AM
"
El_Duderino23 wrote:
Sorry for maybe asking the same question, people have asked before alot.

But no matter what i do, i can't run aspect of the spider, malevolence and discipline without "-8% mana reserved" (atm i use sovereignty and a -2% jewel)

I got vertex and even enlighten 4! ... it's not enough, without -8% mana reserved

PLS someone tell me, what i'm missing ... btw i'm lvl 93

Thx and sorry for stupid question ... but i really don't get how to get this running without that node.

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

PS: yeah.. i'll work on boots, gloves, belt, rings and amulet soon

Pretty sure your issue is that you have aspect of the spider on your boots. Since your boots have “Increased Duration Support”, this gem (and it’s mana multiplier) also effect your aspect aura. I bet if you pulled out that one support gem, you could activate without the 8% mana reserve node.
Pretty much the only piece of armor you would consider dropping Aspect of the Spider on would be the rare crafted Hubris Circlet (at least for this build). Reason being is - that’s where your enlighten is and yes, enlighten will lower the mana cost on Aspect in that case.
Otherwise with a Vertex, you wand your Aspect of the Spider on a piece of jewelry. Belt is probably the best place to put it since the other slots use +1 to minimum endurance charges.

Hope this helps!
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
danit0x wrote:
what's the difference between "% damage" and "% chaos damage"? Reading this guide i noticed that the author has % damage on rings and belt, is it the same as chaos damage? Doesn't ED benefit more from chaos damage mods than pure damage ones?

One would think, right?

However,

+% Increased Damage
+% Increased Spell Damage
+% Increased Chaos Damage

Are all treated as additive damage types and for all intents and purposes are the same.

Whereas,

+% to Damage over time Multiplier
+% to Chaos Damage over time Multiplier

Are similarly treated, but as the name suggests are multiplicative.

This is basically what people refer to as increased vs. more. There are a bunch of forum posts on the topic and it can pretty complicated especially when you start doing damage conversions. Anyways, to answer your original question, in most cases chaos damage specifically does not offer a higher benefit than flat damage of the same type.

Hope this helps!
Last edited by Eternal_Eclipse_ on Apr 1, 2020, 12:24:13 AM
Hey, is amu with +1 chaos gems +1 int gems better than the one in guide? If yes how would you go about crafting it? spam aberrant and faceted fossil on hunter amu 82+?
Nice guide i love how u make a easy understanding guide.

What are u doing with oils?
"
This is an INSANE buff.
It makes me reconsider withering steps, but we'll most likely just get phase run on left click.

If you don't know what phase run on left click does, well it's exactly what you think. It was clunky and annoying because of the previous behavior, but should be absolutely broken now.

Incorporating it in the thread tomorrow, it'll most likely replace inc duration in the boots setup. Sorry for coloring issues ^^

omfg the movespeed is real!
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
Casting an instant skill that is bound to the left mouse button now also causes your character to move to where your cursor was. Previously, a single click would not cause your character to move.

This is an INSANE buff.
It makes me reconsider withering steps, but we'll most likely just get phase run on left click.

If you don't know what phase run on left click does, well it's exactly what you think. It was clunky and annoying because of the previous behavior, but should be absolutely broken now.

Incorporating it in the thread tomorrow, it'll most likely replace inc duration in the boots setup. Sorry for coloring issues ^^

Daaaaaaamn! :)
Im coloring yesterday my boots :( Kinda many jewellers because its evasion boots :P But np if this QOL be in game. Waiting for Your change with gems in boots :)
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
"
HELLutek wrote:
Hey, is amu with +1 chaos gems +1 int gems better than the one in guide? If yes how would you go about crafting it? spam aberrant and faceted fossil on hunter amu 82+?

It's barely better than +1/dot, POB will tell you that
Faceted are 2 ex. You can try if you want to ruin yourself.
Sorry if this was asked before. where is the 0.5% of damage leech coming from ?

I couldn't find it anywhere on the allocated tree.
"
Sorry if this was asked before. where is the 0.5% of damage leech coming from ?

I couldn't find it anywhere on the allocated tree.

What leech?
ED regens 0.5% of the damage it deals by default

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info