Shared stashes between local characters

Hullo,

After playing a witch to level 33 over the stress test weekend, my friend and I were eager to get into closed beta. Started another witch (without deleting the level 33, and used a similar name if that matters) from scratch so we could level together on hardcore mode. Welp, he ended up dying at level 9, so I followed him back to default league.
It was after I died that my level 9 witches stash was fully replaced of my lvl 33 witches stash. After two client restarts, it's still full of the rares and such I collected from my level 33 witches play-through.

Just thought I'd report it.
I got same bug. I was trying witch on normal difficult, not so funny for me. Then I created Marauder (shield + axe viking style) on hardcore difficulty. Unfortunatelly in the 2nd act i was killed by single low spider when i went on toilet (yea, dumb from me, but thats not the point). I was like nooo, but whatever, im going to enjoy playing on normal difficult.

Problem is, when i went to grab some item from stash, that i lost everything i got on HC difficult and i got items from my previous char (that witch on normal difficulty).

Acc name: Drtikul
Character name: Marauder Kurvitel and witch Drtikulka
I was killed in The Cave in Old Fields.
Current patch 0.9.8c or something like that.

The stash remains in the league if a (hc) char dies, not a bug but desired and logical.
To move itemsbetween the leagues, you can create new chars in hc, equip them (inv) and let them die to proceed to the default league.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
This is not a bug. Your stash is shared between all characters you have in the league.
"
hzflank wrote:
This is not a bug. Your stash is shared between all characters you have in the league.

I note that my stash should be shared between my various characters. I have a marauder and a templar and they do not have a shared stash..is there something I need to do to share stash?
"
stjrice wrote:
"
hzflank wrote:

I note that my stash should be shared between my various characters. I have a marauder and a templar and they do not have a shared stash..is there something I need to do to share stash?

Hey there,

Your Templar is in Anarchy league and your Marauder is in the Standard league.

These leagues do not share stashes.

Anarchy characters and stash contents will be moved to the Standard league at the end of the Anarchy league, which is on October 8th (NZ time).

More information on this league can be found here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/400347

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info