[3.8] CI Mjolner CoC Ball Lightning Scion - up to 5M Shaper DPS, 10k ES, 5k+ ES recovery/s

"
chipcachua wrote:
thanks for a great build , but i have a question :
Does triggered spell by coc count as a hit? and mjolner?
Sorry if my english isn't good

The action of triggering ball lightning itself does not count as a hit. However, each ball lightning triggered by CoC or Mjolner hits enemies around it every 0.15 seconds, dealing damage to them and, if you have Wacher's Eye equipped, heals you.

Is this the answer you wanted?
Thanks for a good build, i ran another CoC scion a few weeks ago and this is just better, much safer and love the high es and leetch ;)
Thanks for a good build! It got me solo through completing the atlas, Uber Atziri, Uber elder, level 83 mastermind and pretty much all the rest of the end game content!
Thanks for the build- enjoyed it.
I got 2 questions:)
a) are you going to continue the build?
b) You recommend crit to attacks or crit to spells as implicit corruption on gloves- why do both work/is one better?
I appreciate everyone who left a comment in this thread. These comments motivated me to update this guide for 3.8! You can find a brief update for patch 3.8 at the top of the guide now.

"
kali_h wrote:

a) are you going to continue the build?

yes, but it will take at least 2-3 weeks.

"
kali_h wrote:

b) You recommend crit to attacks or crit to spells as implicit corruption on gloves- why do both work/is one better?

Both mods increase your DPS at least. It is hard to say which is better than the other, because the effectiveness of these mods depends on a lot of factors, such as your gear, gem level of increased crit support, and diamond flask.
Last edited by N0esy on Sep 4, 2019, 5:30:36 PM
Thank you so much for your work I read the guide kind of out loud because I was looking for a 3.8 guide. Your guide is good and the input gif caught my attention, I always played build of ranger with bows, well I was wanting to venture already tried rager with bow using Scion, I had a lot of fun and I think that this build will be very fun on 3.8 I will be waiting for an update.

Hello here from Brazil state of Rio de Janeiro.
Last edited by Utherbone on Sep 5, 2019, 1:25:34 AM
Working in 3.8? is there PoB link?
IGN: MENT

https://github.com/ment2008/POE/releases - My Loot Filter
Hi, passive tree is update for patch 3.8? Thanks.
Currently trying this out in blight, other than the same problem a lot of builds have with blighted map encounters being frustrating if you don't have massive range or minions to let you have time to build, it's been quite fun.

Main issue I have run into is there isn't much ES gear out there to buy, and had to self craft a few things.

Would love to gain some more damage but i'm not quite sure what my next upgrade is. Thinking of adding a spider aspect to my belt.

Gear:
Spoiler

Do you have any suggestions for self crafting more pieces? I made my belt/ring/helm using dense and metallic fossils.
Last edited by bitbite11 on Sep 14, 2019, 12:23:22 PM
"
eepereira1956 wrote:
Hi, passive tree is update for patch 3.8? Thanks.

PoB link has been updated. Please keep in mind that this is a tentative tree and will be revised later.

"
bitbite11 wrote:

Main issue I have run into is there isn't much ES gear out there to buy, and had to self craft a few things.

This is good because you can enjoy crafting, isn't it? Dense fossils are super cheap, too!

"
bitbite11 wrote:

Would love to gain some more damage but i'm not quite sure what my next upgrade is. Thinking of adding a spider aspect to my belt.

First of all, your gear is already solid, so any upgrade will cost a lot of money and/or time.

Because you can't annoint talisman now (will be fixed?), you should use an elder amulet with a "13% of non-chaos damage as extra chaos damage" mod.

Another upgrade would be to get a lot of strength from your gear so that you can drop Efficient Training. Unfortunately this is probably very difficult if you are self-crafting.

Shaper vaal regalia with a "spells have 1-1.5% crit chance" mod would be great. last league I got this and my dps increased by 8%. The crafting is very hard though.

Finally, if you really want more damage, the easiest solution would be to equip Light of Lunaris. This will increase your damage by at least 15%, at the cost of some ES and elemental resistances. To get elemental resistances capped, you might need resistances from your jewels and/or rare boots.

Please check the updated PoB link, too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info