[3.11] Bowcaster Fireball Deadeye - Now for staves!

"
Surfinn wrote:
Is it worth getting a +1 gem/+2 fire bow for 2 ex? Is it a significant DPS loss in comparison to +2 supported gems? Not sure if I'm doing it right but it looks to be about -4% DPS.

I just follow this since im on another build atm but i would assume the loss on empower lvl is the main problem here so the +2 support should make a bigger difference, did u out that into pob as well?
(Might be completely wrong, not good with theory :D)
"
Surfinn wrote:
Is it worth getting a +1 gem/+2 fire bow for 2 ex? Is it a significant DPS loss in comparison to +2 supported gems? Not sure if I'm doing it right but it looks to be about -4% DPS.

It's going to be a bigger difference than that. Depending on what other mods it has you're probably going to lose more like 20-25%. However for 2 ex that gets you a good amount of damage until you can switch to a fossil crafted bow.
Last edited by MagnusParvus on Jul 6, 2019, 7:59:52 AM
Any ideas to improve survivability? Feeling very squishy right now, dont have the fire leech in the amulet yet but I dont think that will fix the issue of bad life recovery. :/

Gonna start as well, any advice on lvling? Uniques ans skill links maybe keystone order thx
(I know u said u lvled as bow char but not too sure how to go with that and maybe theres a way to lvl fireball straight up with uniques at this point in the league)
Last edited by Schnubbel_ on Jul 6, 2019, 8:47:01 AM
Can gloomfang be considered for this build or is it not worth it?
Im thinking about doing this build with freezing pulse..
do you think this would work?
https://imgur.com/gallery/n5g8L2h - It's on! Thanks for the guide!
Last edited by cathartist on Jul 6, 2019, 12:52:43 PM
How would you level this build for optimal speed?
"
Karriane wrote:
Can gloomfang be considered for this build or is it not worth it?

Yes, I used Gloomfang until I got a +1 chain quiver. After that point I switched over to a rare amulet. I was able to buy a Gloomfang corrupted with fire damage leeched as life for 30c in the first week, but that corruption is probably more expensive now.
"
macmoogle wrote:
Im thinking about doing this build with freezing pulse..
do you think this would work?

Freezing pulse pierces all targets so it will not work with chain.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info