[3.11] Bowcaster Fireball Deadeye - Now for staves!

If this build is cheap to get good performance (maybe 1M or so single target?) I will definitely level with this. Very interested as I love fireball and this looks like it will be great for legion encounters too.
I love this build. Use the beginning skill of each class to knock the end game bosses is amazing. Could you please share how to craft that Bow?
How much would a similar bow cost in legion? I have about 20ex worth of gear on my cyclone and I'm bored with it.
"
nnlinhitec wrote:
I love this build. Use the beginning skill of each class to knock the end game bosses is amazing. Could you please share how to craft that Bow?

I've updated the first post with crafting process.
"
wunshot wrote:
How much would a similar bow cost in legion? I have about 20ex worth of gear on my cyclone and I'm bored with it.

Should cost around 8ex if you follow the crafting process I've added to my first post, but rng with fossils can affect that. Figure in that if you don't have the +2 support gems craft unlocked you will need to pay for that service, as well as any other crafts you are missing. If you are buying an already finished bow it might be listed for a little more. I don't think they should cost more than 10ex.
Last edited by MagnusParvus on Jul 4, 2019, 12:55:51 AM
Esh Forked Thoght was almost laughing - So long sucker!
But died before Breach closed, that was hilarious.

Build looks awesome. Id like also know if budget gear is viable starting option and what content it allowes to play.

Because I'm not rich, which for my poor poe wallet its amount higher than 2ex :>

Great work so far :)
Last edited by suni3mo on Jul 4, 2019, 1:10:47 AM
Hey dude this build seems awesome and I want to give it a go. I don't have the budget or the crafting recipes yet for the bow so I was curious if you had a basic idea of what gear is usable for the early game before investing. At least for weapon, the rest I think I can probably piece together. Any input on starting/budget gear would be awesome, thanks!
Whats the min gear requirement to get this build going?
+1 for a budget version and guide on leveling! :)

Is it possible to level fireball all the way through? Or are we using other skills and switching later?
Last edited by Surfinn on Jul 4, 2019, 2:11:56 AM
"
Surfinn wrote:
+1 for a budget version and guide on leveling! :)

Is it possible to level fireball all the way through? Or are we using other skills and switching later?

Since it was my league starter I used a generic bow attack based strategy to level and then switched over to fireball later. Mana sustain is too hard while levelling. I still followed the same path through the passive tree though, just skipping spell specific passives until after I had switched skills.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info