[3.11] Bowcaster Fireball Deadeye - Now for staves!

Hi! First thanks for the biuld, I'm having fun playing it. I tried Deadeye and Trickster and I would say I prefer Trickster, eventhough Deadeye is faster Trickster feels more tanky and I can have 3 chains with this items.

With Trickster watcher's eye is not necessary for sustain.
Not sure how you get close to 600k tooltip in HO?

with aura's on in HO at lev 90, i'm at 270k

Have fire as extra chaos instead of more spell damage but otherwise same

optimistically could maybe squeeze 30% more if minmaxing ring/glove/ammy/belt but still way off 600k surely

Am i missing something obvious?

EDIT :: Btw Maraketh and Templar absolutely wreck this build lol
Last edited by Shankhook on Jul 8, 2019, 7:42:53 PM
I mean you have literally no damage mods on your belt, ring, gloves or amulet....

That's akin to almost 250% increased, 20% crit chance, 20%+ cast speed and 40 multi you're missing from the build.

Your abyssal jewel is nice but something like a cast speed with fire skills & double crit multi Cobalt jewel is 20~ chaos and will provide more damage as well.

You really want to prioritize crit multi & minimum frenzy charges on jewelry.
Also quivers and gloves can both craft global crit & ele damage if you've crit recently which are huge damage mods.

As far as mitigating Legion damage it's important to run a Basalt flask, and I've been using Soul of Ralakesh on non-poison-on-hit maps to combat the heavy physical Vaal degen.

Personally I have swapped my Atziri & Silver Flask for a Cinderswallow Urn which provides slightly less DPS on trash, similar or more on bosses & frees up a flask slot for mitigation.

Last edited by Ceveth on Jul 8, 2019, 8:08:55 PM
Fair enough & maybe i underestimated the damage from those items, gloves in particular i know there's loads more damage to be had

looks like you invested in ES instead of life in some cases, I like the idea of Cinderswallow but we're effectively hybrid, are you not shredded by slightest chaos damage with no chaos res & no Atziri?
"
Shankhook wrote:
Not sure how you get close to 600k tooltip in HO?

with aura's on in HO at lev 90, i'm at 270k

Have fire as extra chaos instead of more spell damage but otherwise same

optimistically could maybe squeeze 30% more if minmaxing ring/glove/ammy/belt but still way off 600k surely

Am i missing something obvious?

EDIT :: Btw Maraketh and Templar absolutely wreck this build lol

I just hit level 96 which allows me to run one more jewel in my passive tree. Now sitting at 702k dps in hideout. Not sure how much crit chance and multiplier you have, but that is the way to build damage after you've got your bow and gems. I have 51% crit chance (76% with flask up) and 409% crit multi.

As far as Maraketh and Templar are concerned, only Templar is annoying because of their proximity shields. I just play a little bit slower with them so I don't run into a bunch of them all with overlapping shields. Maraketh is really no problem. I've been farming shaped T15 legions and the strategy is basically to drop them before they can drop you. That works for me as long the server is not lagging.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEHZJNQ5Y4A

Super helpful I know. ;)
Last edited by MagnusParvus on Jul 8, 2019, 9:53:20 PM
Just completed everything in the game with my take on the build, using double beltimbers + gloomfang and level 27 fireball on infernal mantle.

Farmed a couple easy uber elders as well, fully clearing maps in under 60 secs. Really smooth and satisfying build, thanks for the idea dude!

Now I'm moving on to the next and selling out all the gear, can provide POB if someone is interested in acquiring everything. Over 6m realistic shaper dps :D

IGN: Belaegis
Last edited by Knuckledust13 on Jul 9, 2019, 10:21:07 PM
I'd be interested in the PoB of the Beltimber take on the build.
"
Knuckledust13 wrote:
Just completed everything in the game with my take on the build

I'd be very interested in your PoB as well!
All that and a bag of chips!
Is there footage of this in action? Thank you
North America, Favorite food Chicken and Pineapple pizza, favorite color orange
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
"
Mooginator wrote:
"
Knuckledust13 wrote:
Just completed everything in the game with my take on the build

I'd be very interested in your PoB as well!

Heres the 3.6 video (POB in the description):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeocKm1BIXg

Not much really changed since 3.6 for the build. It looks fun, but is too click-intensive to be played by everyone.

There is also another take on Fireball with Pathfinder:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHp51D21wQE

Plenty of ways to play the Skill.
[Delve] Depth 1997 Solo/Volatile Dead
[Betrayal] Depth 1353 Solo/Dark Pact
[Legion] Depth 1003 Solo/Ice Spear
[Blight] Depth 1137 Solo/Dark Pact
[Metamorph] Depth 1005 Solo/Vortex

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info