[3.9] Fire BV Chieftain | All content | Delve 600+ | Fast , Tanky, 5M+ Shaper DPS | Possible starter

If we remove cwdt+immortal call from boots to replace them by blasphemy+flammability with Impresence amulet (100% reduced mana reservation on flammability), we should get a very nice and accessible dps boost.
Total cost of the amulet and oils for Whispers of Doom = 2.5ex~
Good and "cheap" alternative while farming for better gear :>
Last edited by Kobalk on Dec 25, 2019, 6:59:58 PM
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Black_Cane

This stacks up to 10 times and apparently counts as 10 different buffs for

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Mantra_of_Flames

Might be worth looking into.
Is crafting such a bow still as viable? i've managed to pick up a +1 gem bow for leveling but i heard multi modding is harder this league? (don't have a basis for this, i don't often craft items).

guess it's time to start saving because a +1 gem, +2 support gem bow with spell damage is like 15ex.
"
weedlord420 wrote:
Is crafting such a bow still as viable? i've managed to pick up a +1 gem bow for leveling but i heard multi modding is harder this league? (don't have a basis for this, i don't often craft items).

guess it's time to start saving because a +1 gem, +2 support gem bow with spell damage is like 15ex.

Yes it's still viable. 15ex is a lot, count 9-10ex~
Hello, is that build scalable indefinitely end game? I kinda wanna spend all my time for only one character. Also can this build delve like 800+? Thank you for the detailed build !
Last edited by Elloktrik on Dec 27, 2019, 8:20:22 AM
There is always limit.

If you really want to improve your character, you can spend your currencies on HH, good seed lethal pride jewel, circle of Anguish with curse implicit, warlord amulet with +1 lvl to physical gem / extra fire dmg/multimod etc. It'll cost you hundred of exalts.

Is it worth it ? It's up to you but imo it doesn't.

My biggest concern right now with this build is the survivability. Even if it isn't bad, it's not really good either. It relies heavily on vaal molten shell and it works thanks of our damage output, we kill stuff quickly before they do. But sometimes you'll take a random trash oneshot from nowhere and get mad, really.

*edit* : I managed to hit 850 depth in delve during 3.7 and didn't go farther. Too much oneshots ;) Btw bosses in delve are stronger now
Last edited by Kobalk on Dec 27, 2019, 8:41:49 AM
What does scale BV in Poe? I am leveling right now and even weapon swaps show same avarage damage in tooltip.

Maybe I fucked up but I wanted to level with BV and seems like I cant even equip most of support gems due to Low Int Low Dex.
Last edited by Elloktrik on Dec 27, 2019, 11:38:52 AM
Dex requirements are high, you'll need 159dex with maxed gems.
Get some dex on your gear (boots, jewels etc). Otherwise you should be fine with int, enough points thanks to the tree.
You can temporarily swap some points in the tree to activate 30int/dex nodes if needed.

For the scaling, nothing is better than gems lvl then spell/elemental/fire/area damage, physical as extra [insert element here - fire always better] damage, double damage etc...

Last edited by Kobalk on Dec 27, 2019, 3:09:35 PM
"
Kobalk wrote:
Dex requirements are high, you'll need 159dex with maxed gems.
Get some dex on your gear (boots, jewels etc). Otherwise you should be fine with int, enough points thanks to the tree.
You can temporarily swap some points in the tree to activate 30int/dex nodes if needed.

For the scaling, nothing is better than gems lvl then spell/elemental/fire/area damage, physical as extra [insert element here - fire always better] damage, double damage etc...

Thank you man, even with just 2-3 links damage is not bad and its super tanky. Literally facetanked Mereveil and the feeling is good
Last edited by Elloktrik on Dec 27, 2019, 3:49:13 PM
Hello is this build viable for late boss and metamorphis, cause i'm a bit affraid of a lack of dps on boss like winter orb that i try before ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info