Stoic's COMPLETELY FREE shop <CLOSED>

I've been saving up my rares for some time now, and it's time to reclaim my 3 stash tabs. The items in this shop are 100% free and are intended to help new, under-geared, or just plain broke players.

Please don't be greedy and try to take only what you need. I would like to keep it to one item per person, but I realize there's a lot to look at here and some people will want a couple, just be reasonable. I reserve the right to pull anything from this shop if, for instance, something of actual value has slipped by me.

If you see any obvious errors (formatting, something in the wrong category, something duplicated, something obviously too good to give away) feel free to let me know. If the item is still verified, it is still up for grabs.

ign is Maveen and I will probably be online until around 9pm EST. Happy picking!

EDIT: I'm working non-stop to get everyone taken care of, please double check that the item you want is still verified. Not verified means it's already gone.

EDIT #2: Apparently enough people reported the in-game ads as spam to get a mod to talk to me about it. Thus, the giveaway is over and all 50+ remaining rares are now vendored. I'm terribly sorry if you wanted something still, but it's now gone. Thanks to everyone who bumped the thread and got a free upgrade today. Sadly, it's now over.

Everything vendored
Spoiler

Weapons:

2H:
Spoiler

1H:
Spoiler

Bows:
Spoiler

Armor:

Chest:
Spoiler

Helm:
Spoiler

Gloves:
Spoiler

Boots:
Spoiler

Belts:
Spoiler

Shields:
Spoiler

IGN: Maveena
Last edited by StoicRoivaS on Mar 15, 2013, 4:25:11 AM
Bump for being awesome !
Bump for giving free mid-range items to people who most likely got shit rng while leveling
IGN: ZANILICOUS/YOLOSWAGFOURTWNTYBLAZIT
Bump! Also, thanks for providing this service to the community!
Bump
bump, very nice of you
IGN: Darkrox (not my main, just for easy contact)
~ Yes i'm the Darkrox from Runes of Magic - World's #1 Guild Pravum 2009 - 2011 ~
Oh some nice loot here! I'm pretty new and this would definitely help me.
Bump for freebies!
IGN: Maveena
Badump for being awesome
Bump that !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info