You're attention, please.

I just upgraded my account to a beta account and when I attempt to run the game it comes up with an error window that says....

"ERROR: Unable to get write access to file "Content.ggpk". You might have another copy of the game already running or the game may be in a read only directory."

It might be a dumb question but does anybody know what this means/how to fix it?

Thank you for you thoughtful consideration
Restart your PC.
Most guilty pleasure? I like to feed the trolls! OM NOM NOM
I'm not an attention :(
"
Chachi wrote:
I just upgraded my account to a beta account and when I attempt to run the game it comes up with an error window that says....

"ERROR: Unable to get write access to file "Content.ggpk". You might have another copy of the game already running or the game may be in a read only directory."

It might be a dumb question but does anybody know what this means/how to fix it?

Thank you for you thoughtful consideration

Yes i had the same issue, looking through the forums it was suggested you change the permissions to allow write acess. that worked for me. right click on the file Content.ggpk, click properties and find the security tab. edit permissions and make sure all users have write access (check the write box).
This worked for me i hope it does for any one else with the issue
Last edited by AerialRose on Jan 28, 2013, 2:32:09 AM
Thank You!! Both you and google helped me fix this. Adding full control to "all users" fixed the problem for me in win7.
Your tears are like candy to me and I'm a fat kid who wants his candy.
Thank you AerialRose, that worked. =D
MOVE THIS TO SUPPORT
T.T
Last edited by Furl on Feb 14, 2013, 2:42:44 PM
Moved to technical and account support.
RIP Bolto
"You're" typo got my attention.
IGN: ScrubcoreRulezBitch
Alt: HardcorePwnsScrubcore

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type