Glimmerwood Microtransactions are Now Available in Store

"
Dickbag49 wrote:
How about you guys balance the game and release more hideouts that are free and discoverable.
You guys got the ca$h and time to do those things now, yeah? Designed to be played forever, right? What a funny joke;
Should of been "designed to be ENJOYED forever"....

Are you really whining about a hideout? There are currently probably more than 15 hideouts that you can choose from and you can't find a one thats fitting your taste?
"
ONLY $37
If you need props it's even more. I want it but that's really way too expensive... I guess I'll stick to Lush still
"
"
boyandroid wrote:
Just to be clear, if I already owned Huntsman portal effect (from Synthesis Flashback event) & I buy now or later (wait for sale) the Madcap Portal effect, can I still combine both to get the Transcendence Portal effect?

I just did the exact same thing to get the Transcendence portal. It's really neat...

Unfortunately however, the Transcendence Portal effect has an ugly, weird graphical bug at the moment, probably from the latest patch? (The effect inside the "eye" that is supposed to fill the eye's "sclera" (eye-whites) is instead bugged and displayed as a weird "square" that clips through the eye as if some transparency filter is missing or something like that) Hope they fix this soon, looks super cool otherwise.

Can you post a picture? Or much better, if you can post it on the bug report so that the dev & others will be aware of the issue.

Edit: Already seen your bug report, if you don't mind, can you post a screenshot of it on your bug report. TIA
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
Last edited by boyandroid on Jul 1, 2019, 7:35:23 AM
Madcap shield please!

Not too flashy :)
When Skin map device Yggdrasil?
What music plays in the hideout? Is it the showcase music or some other in game track that plays?
Finally! The Madcap Armour Set is so sick, instant purchase!
Please stop with this weird style of Mtx, this isn't Alice in wonderland. I would like to spend my hard earned unemployment money on some epic ancient Rome style mtx. Ty
Am I the only one that doesn't see these new boxes in the store?
"
Nrobria wrote:
Am I the only one that doesn't see these new boxes in the store?

Me too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info