Glimmerwood Microtransactions are Now Available in Store

The first time I ever ran Fungal Hollows I thought, "damn I wish there was a hideout like this" and now it's true. Thanks, Better Homes and Hidey-holes!
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
is this the wait room for the monthly stashes sale?

looks like no..

also not my type of hideout..
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Damn that HO is kinda pricy. But nice job
GGG Patch Notes: "Fixed a bug where players actually wanted to play the game"
"
boyandroid wrote:
Just to be clear, if I already owned Huntsman portal effect (from Synthesis Flashback event) & I buy now or later (wait for sale) the Madcap Portal effect, can I still combine both to get the Transcendence Portal effect?

I just did the exact same thing to get the Transcendence portal. It's really neat...

Unfortunately however, the Transcendence Portal effect has an ugly, weird graphical bug at the moment, probably from the latest patch? (The effect inside the "eye" that is supposed to fill the eye's "sclera" (eye-whites) is instead bugged and displayed as a weird "square" that clips through the eye as if some transparency filter is missing or something like that) Hope they fix this soon, looks super cool otherwise.
"
60x7 wrote:
Does Anyone Care?

With all of those badges, why would you act like you don't care and what is the need of leaving such a comment?
When does this come on the PS4?
Is the Building in the Glimmerwood Hideout reclaimable?

And Plz show Hideouts without decoration so People can plan.
Thanks
How about you guys balance the game and release more hideouts that are free and discoverable.
You guys got the ca$h and time to do those things now, yeah? Designed to be played forever, right? What a funny joke;
Should of been "designed to be ENJOYED forever"....
I've been waiting for this for a while...

Then I found out Transcendence armour set + dagger skin + madcap wings comes to nearly $200. Kinda forgot how expensive the premium cosmetics are.

Maybe just the armour for now.
Last edited by Xanoth on Jul 1, 2019, 5:18:14 AM
Some one bought the HO already?

I would like and invite and listen to the music and decide if i should purchase it or not.

ign: Alu_scourgerino

Would apreciate and invite to check it out!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info