Buck's FREE master crafting service - Standard

Hi all,

I've been playing since closed Beta, and want to pay forward all of the goodwill the community has shown me over the years. And, work to offset some of the badwill that is present in small amounts in any online community.

I will offer any craft (bench fully unlocked, veiled and normal mods) for FREE in Standard. You just pay the crafting costs according to the bench prices at the time.

Tips not required.

Vouches here not required but appreciated.

Why free?

I've always appreciated the free services that dedicated crafters offer in new leagues, and I want to bring some of that to Standard. The more you can worry about not getting scammed, or about grinding extra currency on top of the already high bench costs for some of these crafts, the more you can do the content you actually want to be doing.

I have a very expensive item to craft. Can you offer collateral?

Unfortunately probably not. I'm neither rich enough to have that amount of liquid currency around, nor market-savvy enough to be able to judge proper collateral for items expensive enough to be relevant for this. Only bring me things you're comfortable with given the situation and amount of rep in this thread at the time.

How can I reach you?

Whisper me ingame at IGN: Buckminster
Last edited by JalapenoBuck on Aug 2, 2019, 8:48:08 PM
Last bumped on Jul 12, 2019, 9:42:19 PM
bump
Extremely helpful, and full of information. I didnt have the slightest idea of what I was doing, but knew what crafts i needed. Buck helped me out, a LOT by showing me the different options of properly rolling the base item so it can be crafted properly. Once i finally got the proper base item (after sadly, wasting so much of the poor guys time) He very quickly knew exactly what i needed, and linked it after every craft. fast, friendly, reliable, informative. HIGHLY recommend Buck. This guy is awesome....

(idk how to link what he made for me but it was a +1 socketed gems base short bow, he did multi mod, +2 to support gems, chaos dmg, non-ailment chaos DOT multiplier, cast speed, arcane surge)

thanks again Buck!
thanks for help

too hard to find craft at flask

hf!
bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info