Server reboot and 150mb client patch

We updated and rebooted the servers to fix a problem where new players could not create characters.

We weren't able to do the steps we normally do to force the client to not patch (as it wants to get more up to date), so there was a 150mb update that everyone will have to download. There will be no noticable updates from this patch. Sorry about that!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Oct 31, 2012, 5:44:00 AM
haxz
"
Chris wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for your patience on this hectic day.

We updated and rebooted the servers to fix a problem where new players could not create characters.

We weren't able to do the steps we normally do to force the client to not patch (as it wants to get more up to date), so there was a 150mb update that everyone will have to download. There will be no noticable updates from this patch. Sorry about that!

Why there will be no noticable updates? What are you hiding!! xD
"
Sartormc wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for your patience on this hectic day.

Secret Moa level??
"
Sartormc wrote:

well i guess you could look over the minimap tiles one by one and spot some changed pixels...
"
eumnx wrote:
haxz

I'm voting it was haxz :D

But only because I'm still feeling robbed. I found the wonderful Captain Fairgraves hat, linked it, and was overjoyed that I found a unique, and then the server crashed and it was gone :(.

I was ROBBED!
Last edited by aerows on Apr 5, 2012, 1:00:40 AM
"
aerows wrote:
"
eumnx wrote:
haxz

I'm voting it was haxz :D

But only because I'm still feeling robbed. I found the wonderful Captain Fairgraves hat, linked it, and was overjoyed that I found a unique, and then the server crashed and it was gone :(.

I was ROBBED!

Ouch ... You can't get it back in any way from ticket or anything?
"He who never fell, never climbed"

- Unknown

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info