WTS Kaom's Heart (SOLD)

Hello ladies and gentlemen, thank you for visiting. I am selling the above Kaom's chest piece. It was acquired via chance orb and has never been worn. I'm going to set a rather high buyout because I am a patient man and would like to achieve maximum value from this top of the line chest piece.

I will entertain currency and hybrid item/currency offers, hybrid offers must include a minimum of 15 exalted in currency. I will list the highest c/o, but will not end the auction until I'm happy with the price. 1ex=5gcp=14 chaos, no divine orbs will be accepted. IGN Ranjagate, assistant seller Zagadar can also be contacted (he's online more often.) Just to clarify, I do not accept Real Money (RMT) offers.

EDIT: this item has sold for an undisclosed amount. Thank you so much for your time and patience.

poe is a patient man's game
Last edited by Rayezilla on Mar 27, 2013, 11:11:19 PM
shit, you should add like 10 exalts to the price just because it has never been worn before.
"
solidus_ wrote:
shit, you should add like 10 exalts to the price just because it has never been worn before.

Yeah, those 'like new' Kaoms are total hackjobs. This one is still in the plastic wrap!
"
Rayezilla wrote:
"
solidus_ wrote:

Yeah, those 'like new' Kaoms are total hackjobs. This one is still in the plastic wrap!

Bubble wrap* So you can have fun popping bubbles while enjoying your new Kaom's heart!
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
With 240 scouring and 240 chance you should be able to create one.

This is 10 exalts worth of currency according to a wild and inaccurate guesstimate.

Therefore anyone paying 42 exalted for this would be getting ripped off by this logic.
Except for the part you that even with 500 scours and 500 chances you could end up not getting a koams, whenever you have RNG in the equation you can get screwed, this is paying for a 100 percent koams heart,

BTW you lucky son of bitch, good luck selling, wish i was able to gather up more currency for this bad boy
IGN: iHeartLGz
42 exalted damn I thought I would add in on this ROFL Copter festival. I mean you get lucky with a chance and then become Gordon Gekko greedy with the price. 35 Exalted is overpaying for one but 42 talk about greed is good.
afaik the likelihood of chancing an unique is 1/500 and not 1/240. so u would need 500 chances and scouring which are worth slighty above 20 exalted. but still u gonna waste alot of time getting all the scourings and chances together and u might not even get it in the end. i agree that 42 exalted is a bit op, i got mine easy for 30 within a day.
"
Meleeraid wrote:
42 exalted damn I thought I would add in on this ROFL Copter festival. I mean you get lucky with a chance and then become Gordon Gekko greedy with the price. 35 Exalted is overpaying for one but 42 talk about greed is good.

It's not so much greed as just really wanting a good barter session. If someone gets all hot and bothered and wants to buy right away, more power to him or her. Otherwise, I'm considering any reasonable offer you send to me or my associate.

Thanks for the bump, too :D
42 is a bit overpriced, don't you think ? I sold my Koams to a good price, 30 Exalted. If you getting more you are a very lucky man. GL on the auction though
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ @kazmio

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info