3.7 Budget Tornado Shot!

"
blood_mist-13 wrote:
Were is the passive skill tree for this build?

Passives are under the PoB! If you need I can screenshot my passives.
Wow, white t5 viable!
"
FlufflePuff22 wrote:
Wow, white t5 viable!

I can turn this build to do red maps, I've done it in previous leagues. The purpose of this build is to make currency fast and with the legion mechanic T5 burial chambers and some other open maps like desert and glacier are the best to farm right now.
It would be greatly appreciated if you could post a screenshot of the skill tree. I really want to use this build. Thank you
Also. I've notice on most builds a stat and res range isn't included. I was wondering, for this build, what the minimum stats and resistance range would be.
"
blood_mist-13 wrote:
Also. I've notice on most builds a stat and res range isn't included. I was wondering, for this build, what the minimum stats and resistance range would be.

Here is the PoE tree:
https://poeplanner.com/ABEAAP0AESIBAHuv6wHRokD0-KEixKKn1P7Iu-P-un11037veucKCpv2oxUgLYMZtL6nZU29NnXL6mK3to1-QzHawXTtBS0uU9NvwzNaGu4OVvp_KznUdvcx-qCfJjqDFgzt_W5-3Xj5jbkwfFFHlQXZxjKUfwLBM-dUJP3_3jfU7T-Nv9QjMHHdqEt4OkIFtRqNWybo1psm3UZjpxGBelNh6896f_vC7LTFFf2NgcGgeBk8_vLmb1dirGyMnao2PW1stUgG56QFmFMfQV3yKgtwUonTjDZVS2HiJpUWv9vn9vynNGwI8YpVhaXL-uteRRPasQFxQ2XT6b3wu_K4YRAAAAAAAA==

You are going to want res capped. I chose some of the passive tree nodes and Alira to help with capping the res.

You don't have to worry much about stats as for most of the gems used are dex, and we get a lot of dex without trying. For strength and int gems just get them as high level as possible like curse on ht and increased duration. You want cast on damage taken to be at lvl 14 and lightning golem to be at lvl 16 and immortal call to be below lvl 15 (mine is at lvl 7).

"
"
blood_mist-13 wrote:

Here is the PoE tree:
https://poeplanner.com/ABEAAP0AESIBAHuv6wHRokD0-KEixKKn1P7Iu-P-un11037veucKCpv2oxUgLYMZtL6nZU29NnXL6mK3to1-QzHawXTtBS0uU9NvwzNaGu4OVvp_KznUdvcx-qCfJjqDFgzt_W5-3Xj5jbkwfFFHlQXZxjKUfwLBM-dUJP3_3jfU7T-Nv9QjMHHdqEt4OkIFtRqNWybo1psm3UZjpxGBelNh6896f_vC7LTFFf2NgcGgeBk8_vLmb1dirGyMnao2PW1stUgG56QFmFMfQV3yKgtwUonTjDZVS2HiJpUWv9vn9vynNGwI8YpVhaXL-uteRRPasQFxQ2XT6b3wu_K4YRAAAAAAAA==

You are going to want res capped. I chose some of the passive tree nodes and Alira to help with capping the res.

You don't have to worry much about stats as for most of the gems used are dex, and we get a lot of dex without trying. For strength and int gems just get them as high level as possible like curse on ht and increased duration. You want cast on damage taken to be at lvl 14 and lightning golem to be at lvl 16 and immortal call to be below lvl 15 (mine is at lvl 7).

Thank you. I'm going to start a new character with this build
Why do you use the Skillnodes "Claws of the Hawk" and "Soul Raker"? Don't they only work with claws?

Edit: Found the anwser. The Jewel "Lioneye's Fall" will convert the Meele nodes to Bow nodes.
Last edited by Hazaky on Jul 5, 2019, 11:20:04 AM
Pob with updated gear has 2,7k hp btw... can not recommend LUL
How do you negate the mana cost?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info