Does anyone have a picture of the Diamond kiwi yet?

Sweet baby jesus, I just noticed that someone here is already a "Diamond Supporter".

http://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/CharanJaydemyr

Has anyone spotted his kiwi ingame yet?

CharanJaydemyr, what are you going to name your unique item?
Already famous. Haha.
Forum Sheriff
Well grats to Charan, and thanks for helping out GGG ;)

WIP: BM Dualist using bow.
dayumn.....O_O
Has anyone seen it yet? I tried looking around in towns and I saw some gold ones. No diamond one yet.
...I often sit in the Encampment just chatting. Sad but true. I'll leave it out if you'd like.

I really didn't do it for any reason other than to support GGG, but the design-a-unique is...man, I won't lie, I'm going to be so vain about it. I hope they let me write the flavour-text too! :)

Also, I've made so many posts here supporting GGG/PoE *without* hopefully seeming like a mere fanboy or blowhard, so I figured this is also a good way to show I'm a man of my word.

That all said, this time last year, I'd barely have avoided the bronze or so -- it's all a matter of right time, right place.

I'm absolutely sure GGG appreciates every single contribution.

PS Most charities I encounter on the street these days try to start at amounts not far from $1000! And I typically wear shitty jeans and a metal-band tshirt! To ask that much! That amazes me.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
...I often sit in the Encampment just chatting. Sad but true. I'll leave it out if you'd like.

I really didn't do it for any reason other than to support GGG, but the design-a-unique is...man, I won't lie, I'm going to be so vain about it. I hope they let me write the flavour-text too! :)

Also, I've made so many posts here supporting GGG/PoE *without* hopefully seeming like a mere fanboy or blowhard, so I figured this is also a good way to show I'm a man of my word.

That all said, this time last year, I'd barely have avoided the bronze or so -- it's all a matter of right time, right place.

I'm absolutely sure GGG appreciates every single contribution.

PS Most charities I encounter on the street these days try to start at amounts not far from $1000! And I typically wear shitty jeans and a metal-band tshirt! To ask that much! That amazes me.

On behalf of the other people who are playing this game, I thank you!

By the way, I took a screenshot of it. It looks better in motion, but here it is:

Not to sound like an ingrate, but the column of light it projects is really off-putting in dungeons...so I put it off. Heh.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
I must ask, can you switch between different kiwis? The unarmoured kiwi is just precious.
"
I hope they let me write the flavour-text too! :)

Yes, of course.

"
Maplehoof wrote:
I must ask, can you switch between different kiwis? The unarmoured kiwi is just precious.

Yes. If you have multiple kiwis, you can choose which one you have following you, or turn them all off. But you can only have one active at once.
Code warrior

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info