Ps4 crash hardcore death fix

Hardcore legion. White mobs around me, crash, login, now I’m standard. Most infuriating thing.
Game needs another process external to game process that monitors game process, so in case of crash it can log you out. At least do this, I know fixing the crashes themselves is much harder. But losing all character investment because a developer didn’t manage memory correctly somewhere is causing me to want to quit. And I’ve paid more for this game than any other in a long time. I want to see it evolve and progress.

I can live with the crashes as long as they log me out when they happen.
Please, ty.
Last bumped on Nov 30, 2019, 3:27:04 PM
"
sethinsd wrote:
Hardcore legion. White mobs around me, crash, login, now I’m standard. Most infuriating thing.
Game needs another process external to game process that monitors game process, so in case of crash it can log you out. At least do this, I know fixing the crashes themselves is much harder. But losing all character investment because a developer didn’t manage memory correctly somewhere is causing me to want to quit. And I’ve paid more for this game than any other in a long time. I want to see it evolve and progress.

I can live with the crashes as long as they log me out when they happen.
Please, ty.

It does log you out on crash, sometimes its just not quick enough. I haven't died once due to a crash
maybe you're not playing hard content.. I just died again due to crash. Or maybe you're not playing a build that crashes often. Leap slam often desyncs although it's gotten better it rubberbands me back more often in latest patch. But often just cycloning or starting a cyclone causes a crash. Or perhaps it's my faster attacks vaal ancestral totem? Wish I knew so I could change my build to avoid it.
Was about to hit 95, but this death set me back another 1-2 hours probably.
To just a pack of blue mobs in front of me. Depressing.
You skipped most of what i wrote.

It does log you out on a crash or disconnection.

no it does not.if it did, I wouldn't come back in dead without auras on and lots of missing exp.
I give it 50/50 death on crash I've crashed fighting elder and somehow i didn't die and other times its white mobs and come back dead. I will say playing hardcore with this game the way it is takes stones GL to you.
"
Death429 wrote:
I give it 50/50 death on crash I've crashed fighting elder and somehow i didn't die and other times its white mobs and come back dead. I will say playing hardcore with this game the way it is takes stones GL to you.

Hehehe, I never figured out how to to get past Innocence solo without suffering a defeat. So hardcore for me isn't a problem as I'd never expect to get past Kitava and start mapping where most of the big problems seem to surface.

Also, I find it highly uncommon for console games to crash unless you run the system so long it starts to overheat. But then again I haven't tried a lotta PC ports to console PS4 either. Look at my supporter tags, I've been around a while and this one isn't my first PoE account either. IMO the game and the folks at GGG are well worth supporting, even if their work lacks perfect polish on consoles.

Yeah the OP has big bouncy balls to play HC and expect end-game content. :-P
Last edited by Token63 on Jul 27, 2019, 7:39:38 PM
Just an update on this.. I haven’t died after a crash in quite a while. I think they fixed something
Just died after a blue screen during tul’s domain. Reported and sent to ggg. Would be great if they could put the character back in hardcore league when this happens :(
So anyway, this is still an issue. Rip turkeyblight you were starting to become a decent character
Last edited by sethinsd on Nov 30, 2019, 3:29:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info