New Microtransactions and Huge Skill Effect Sale - Community Racing Event This Saturday

TY for demonic spectres BUT why u nerfed SO HARD spectres? WTF? WHY?
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead
i see the brown nosers are still defending GGG for having so many bugs saying that since it is free to play you have no right to give feedback that GGG needs to hear, and saying the art department does not fix bugs.

for a free to play game we sure have spent a lot of money on the game, we support it financially and have been for years, this entitles us to say when there are things that need to be addressed, and just because it is free to play does not mean we should not give feedback, that is a silly idea.

the idea that we are asking the art dept to fix the bugs and balance the game is also silly, is the art dept the only people that can read this feedback ?

there are always fanboys that will defend the game no matter what. this is not healthy for GGG, they NEED the feedback to get better.

this does not mean we hate GGG, if we hated the game we would have just quit.

we love the game and want to keep supporting the game financially, so we are saying we need game balance and bug fixes so we can keep playing.

feedback is a GOOD thing, it is how a company overcomes problems.

we love the game.

we love GGG.

we are disappointed in the current state of both and hope that they will take the feedback and use it to make things better.

a true fan is not afraid to tell the truth that is needed for things to improve.
I know this,playing for 4 years and not regreted at all,it´s the best game of is kind and its free.
I know people have to eat,and no one works for free.
But i also know i have shit ton of lag issues,freezes,some arenas i just cant do nothing,have all at the minimun requirements,parties not at all.
I buy stashes coz its a "must have",i dont buy mtx coz its more lag shit for me.
Why im still here?
Coz i have "faith" u guys one day will start working serious on that part,i know u´re trying hard but isn´t enough.
In the day i can play this like some people can,then i will support you 100%,and i will not care at all in buying all mtx i think i like,coz like i said,all people have to eat,and for the awesome game u guys made,for sure u deserve that.
Wish that day comes soon.

p.s-sorry my English,is bad as fuck,i know,im from Lisbon,Portugal btw,and the closest server me and the Spanish guys have is Paris,like....a shit ton of miles ,when u have 3 servers in Europe almost having sex togheter,so close they are.

God bless u all,GGG team ;)
Last edited by iEvil1 on Jun 29, 2019, 7:18:42 PM
"
i see the brown nosers are still defending GGG for having so many bugs saying that since it is free to play you have no right to give feedback that GGG needs to hear, and saying the art department does not fix bugs.

for a free to play game we sure have spent a lot of money on the game, we support it financially and have been for years, this entitles us to say when there are things that need to be addressed, and just because it is free to play does not mean we should not give feedback, that is a silly idea.

the idea that we are asking the art dept to fix the bugs and balance the game is also silly, is the art dept the only people that can read this feedback ?

there are always fanboys that will defend the game no matter what. this is not healthy for GGG, they NEED the feedback to get better.

we love the game and want to keep supporting the game financially, so we are saying we need game balance and bug fixes so we can keep playing.

we love the game.

we love GGG.

we are disappointed in the current state of both and hope that they will take the feedback and use it to make things better.

a true fan is not afraid to tell the truth that is needed for things to improve.

yep this totally... and, the game is not "free"... MTX support the game - so, some/many people are paying money for the game to continue. "Free to Play" == marketing. If there was no money being paid by players, the game would be gone. That "it's free so stop complaining" BS argument is so old and deluded.

"

we love the game.

we love GGG.

you are calling ppl brown nosers and telling you are supporting game for years yet you are subscribed at 2018 ...LOL
does anyone know if when the skill effects go on sale again? I was too late yesterday :<
Last edited by Zsno on Jul 3, 2019, 2:27:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info