Racist Content Found

Posted on Facebook.

Tagged my friend Tyrone.
The Russell Wilson Era
"
This is the thread that will never die...

There is always one post per forum...
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
So I guess it's random that there's always a dollar store, mr chicken and some kind of cheap beverage store in the lower class neighborhoods here in america?

I just realized that today whilst delivering pizzas.
"
arpgfan wrote:
So I guess it's random that there's always a dollar store, mr chicken and some kind of cheap beverage store in the lower class neighborhoods here in america?

Makes sense to have dollar stores and cheap beverage stores in poor neighbourhoods doesn't it?
"
arpgfan wrote:

Don't forget the liqueur store, church, gun shop and bait and tackle store.

And, isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit - The Tick
"
Jarchan wrote:
"
arpgfan wrote:

Makes sense to have dollar stores and cheap beverage stores in poor neighbourhoods doesn't it?

My town has about 20 or so bottle shops in the main town centre alone.

Guess that says something about it.
"
Worldbreaker wrote:
It has come to a point where there is no such thing as racism. If you preach about things being racist, it is really you who is a racist.

If you read that and instantly thought it meant black people in the ghetto or whatever, then yep you are the racist.

If you saw the map and didn't make it into a deal or whatever, odds are you are not.

Guess i'm raciest... OR if I were to think these things about everything, am I am equal opportunity hater? Or just a D-bag?
Twitch.tv/Nithryok
"
magree wrote:
"
arpgfan wrote:

Don't forget the liqueur store, church, gun shop and bait and tackle store.

Or various combinations of those. Along the M-43, somewhere west of Kalamazoo, there is a church turned into a liquor store and I've seen other examples in the more rural areas of MI. :-D
Last edited by Alysma on Jul 5, 2013, 7:19:52 AM
ill just leave this here

I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
"
VictorDoom wrote:
ill just leave this here

Spoiler

Shit, I remember that. Been looking for it. Glad someone capped it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info