I will support POE when...

Love the new shop guys...looks great. This is a GREAT game and I look forward to release!

It is missing something I would dearly love and depending the the Level of supporter or amount of points required would cause me to instantly sign up.

An Auction House that I can list items for whatever amount of any currency I wish...including different currency!

My thoughts is it costs 50 points to buy access to the auction house and I get one AH "sell" slot for 5 points.
I could of course buy what I wish by getting access assuming I had the correct currency.

Another possible idea is using the shop to open up different passive trees.

I'm sure this has already been discussed just my two cents :) Thanks for all you do to make this game awesome!
"

Another possible idea is using the shop to open up different passive trees.

NO.

I'd like to be able to purchase a larger character inventory. Something like a single horizontal row for 10 points and another full tab for 40 points (minus the extra row). The shared stash is nice but I find that having a larger on hand character inventory would be more useful in the short term.

I'd also like to be able to buy skill points at 50p per point with a max of 10 points per character and a full Skill Tree wipe for 20 points.
I will add another.

100 points to keep ONE beta character on release :)
"
Rawrasawr wrote:
I will add another.

100 points to keep ONE beta character on release :)

No that would be fair at all

WIP: BM Dualist using bow.
"
xGryfter wrote:
I'd like to be able to purchase a larger character inventory. Something like a single horizontal row for 10 points and another full tab for 40 points (minus the extra row). The shared stash is nice but I find that having a larger on hand character inventory would be more useful in the short term.

I would rather they just expanded the inventory a little bit, but this idea doesn't bother me.

"
xGryfter wrote:

I'd also like to be able to buy skill points at 50p per point with a max of 10 points per character and a full Skill Tree wipe for 20 points.

Buying skill points is "pay to win", and is something the developers have said they will not do.

Wiping a skill tree isn't so bad, since it's just saving you time rerolling a character. I'm still not sure I'd like it though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info