Designing the Legion Jewels - Part Three

"
Vomica wrote:
Inner conviction just seems so bad to me, sure you get a lot more out of your spell damage but loosing the power charges and its 4% more Damage for a meassly 3% more Spell damage, Just seems bad i my eyes. bump it up to 5% or at least 4%.

All other keystones i really love! Great work GGG!

Not all builds get frenzy charges lol. Additionally you could have like 9 power charges, in that case it's so much more worth it than the 3x 4% more damage from your frenzy charges. It's not a bad keystone by any means and it doesn't need a buff, you just need to build for power charges.

I love all of these keystones though, thanks for making all of this cool stuff GGG and for enabling profane bloom on killing legion monsters.
Last edited by uncrudable on Jun 27, 2019, 8:22:07 PM
Make E-Shield great again <3
For Power of Purpose, I'd be interested to know why you guys chose it to convert mana to armor, rather than evasion. Cos with evasion we have the choice to either use it as is, or further convert it all to armor using Iron Reflexes if we want. Did you guys balance test this? What was the result? Why was it rejected?
Last edited by Exile009 on Jun 27, 2019, 8:56:24 PM
explaining how different you are making this game with new content/items/mechanics doesn't make those of us forget how detached GGG has become from its original player base
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
"
Raxed wrote:
"
Vizionkore wrote:
Still don't have one.

Sounds like a ‘you’ problem.

Still don't have one. Is it a "we" problem now?
Saved
too many people do not know how to use this

You need more time to understand the mechanics of the game.

POE is a crazy game, you need to "crazy" U imagination

Just like the Legion Jewelry

3.7 season is a successful season

hope 4.0 version
Where is the part where you completely failed on the design in being able to see what a jewel has for the sockets on the tree you dont have, let alone zero ways to trade and show what a specific jewel has to sell them. Ill be waiting for part 4 addressing this.
this is probably one of my fav leagues. except for lag and desync. but its fun. top ones is this one. harbingers and perandus and breach.
rawrawr
you are eager to design new stuff

but don't take utility into consideration

more new problems are coming out

just take a look at unique items and you will know the reason
I really like Supreme Decadence on my ED/Contagion Trickster with a Panicked life flask, so thanks for making it and these articles!

I think the neatest thing about them is they make me want to make builds for them. I'm going to take a good look at the Eternal Empire ones and figure out what would be fun to play with a heavily Devotion-enabled jewel.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info